EPU

FET
    Tinkers-waiting on exact date!

TWW

babystepswa

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

HAppy New Year girls!
    Added myself to the roll.....I will be having a FET but unsure on exact date, should know next week. My periods have been all messed up and havn't had a period in awhile. Has anyone here ever had a medication to bring on a period??

Babysteps- all the very best of luck! Hoping that the next 2 weeks are not too draining!

Peejay- welcome to the group! This is a great place to come with questions and most importantly...Support! Your story sounds very much like mine!

BecT- how are the jabs going? Hope you are feeling well! Did they decrease your dose by a fair bit?

All the girls waiting for Fricken AF.....I share your frustration

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tinkers I understand the af waiting game. First cycle I had to take Primolut N to bring it on and this time I took the pill because i was really late. Got the nasty cramps when I was meant to get it but that's it. Jabs are going well. I started cetrotide this morning and it was really red and itchy after but not so much now. I'm feeling pretty good so far. A bit snappy so I'm just staying away from the people who annoy me lol. First scan tomorrow. Last cycle I was on 150 gonal f but down to 75 so literally halved it. Curious to see how tomorrow goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been lurking for awhile and ready to stick my oar in. Waiting for AF to front up next week and start using myself as a pin cushion/performance art "Swiss cheese", This is my first go at this ivf caper so trying to remain quietly calm and positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Joozys, welcome to the thread! It is a great place to chat about how you are going along with your cycle. You can always find people that can relate to how you are feeling too!

BecT- all the very best with your scan tomorrow. Hoping they find follies on their merry way...but not as many as last time. Lets hope your lower dose prevents that. Let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF
    Leafy
    CJ81
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Joozys

Pill Popping
    SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing
    BecT

EPU

FET

TWW

babystepswa

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Thanks Tinkers and CJ81 for updating the roll call. For those who would like to be able to do their own update: select reply with quote, insert yourself where you need to go and then remove the quote tags at the beggining and end of the post (they look something like [QUOTE Leafy] at the begnning and [/QUOTE] at the end). Hope that helps some.

Welcome peejay27 and Joozys. babystepswa - congrats on being in the TWW.

I also understand the AF wait. On my first (and only) IVF cycle AF was two weeks late. It was such a surprise as I'd never been more than a few days late previously. She really is a witch sometimes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I am doing an FET but also waiting for AF to arrive! Last week I was in hospital with an infection so I am hoping that that doesn't affect my cycle! Would it be possible for someone to add me to the roll call?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had follow up appt yesterday after 12 week break, through which I had BT, MRI, hyteroscopy and biopsy, only thing was vit D levels were down oh so slightly but he looked at my tan and said 'i think that's no longer an issue' haha! Biopsy had no NK cells but sone 'CD56' level was 10 and if over 10 they experiment with a certain protocol so he said while he thinks it's not the issue there is no harm in trying it if we need another fresh cycle
    So AF due next fri, then tracking for a FET will be nice going into this one knowing I am ok as not knowing left too many what ifs in my head!
    Good luck girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moomechanic- thats great news about your results! Like you said, it is a nice feeling clearing up the "what ifs". Ivf makes you anxious as it is, let alone when you have a few other things thrown into the mix. Did your doc recommend taking Vitamin D to up your level? I am low in vit d also.....i dont get much sun so I am pretty pale most of the year. Wishing you the very best for your FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land

peejay27
    jessesgirl
    Tinkers

Waiting For AF
    Leafy
    CJ81
    Cal1
    Carrington
    moomechanic
    Joozys

Pill Popping
    SummerShine

Sniffing or Jabbing
    BecT

EPU

FET
    Lillystar - (approx 14/01)

TWW

babystepswa

Hugs Needed This Time

Graduates

Hi ladies

Just updating my name to the roll call.

I haven't been around for a little while. Just been off enjoying the holidays. Hope everyone is well and excited for Jan kicking off. Lets hope for lots of BFPs this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All,

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and new year. Just a quick reply to say best of luck to all of you for this Jan cycle. Hope we get lots of healthy babies. And no OHSS

i'm about to start injections in about 2 weeks. My partner is fifo, so i'm trying to time it with his week off (well as best i can). I can't wait to get off the pill and the metformin, makes me feel so crappy. I actually can't believe we are finally starting! Feels like i've been counting down for ages.