+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Jumping Joyful January IVF!

Hi Girls!

Wasnt sure if it was too early for a January thread! But I figure.. why not! Its going to get really busy over the Xmas break and bam before we know it, it will be January!~

Im currently on a forced break as I am on Dhea and having surgery (lap, hyst. curettage) to see if I have any endo which would explain why I had 5 empty follies!

So Join me!

Have a great day! and sending tonnes of

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh I can't be the only one? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, no it's not to early for a January thread! It's a great idea!! I am going for FET in December or January, hopefully will make a 2nd bub for us! We had IVF to get pregnant and I gave birth to a beautiful boy on the 18th July 2011. I don't want to have a large gap and given the cost of IVF and our unexplained infertility I want to start sooner rather then later. I have 2 frosites left then we would need to do a full stim cycle again. It took 3 times to get pregnant the first time but we hope we get pregnant the first go around with FET but I am not holding my breath!

Can't wait to get back on the ride, pregnancy is an amazing journey and I just know that we will all be having babies before we know it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greenapple For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No not too early for a Jan thread! we're starting late Jan hopefully, just waiting for AF to appear after my last ectopic to be able to work out timing for IVF in Jan! Its only 3 months away now
    Has anyone else given up coffee alcohol etc in readyness to get their body healthier etc for IVF? My acupuncturst says coffee really affects egg quality
    just working hard to save up the extra money needed for it all and chrstmas of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspat24 View Post
    No not too early for a Jan thread! we're starting late Jan hopefully, just waiting for AF to appear after my last ectopic to be able to work out timing for IVF in Jan! Its only 3 months away now
    Has anyone else given up coffee alcohol etc in readyness to get their body healthier etc for IVF? My acupuncturst says coffee really affects egg quality
    just working hard to save up the extra money needed for it all and chrstmas of course!
    Haha well after my bfn that's all I wanted, not wine at all- that was 3 weeks ago and I'm still drinking it!

So tomorrow I'm cutting myself off! My acupuncturist wants me off it too!

I'll pop on when I get home, I'm being forced to see paranormal activity... I'm scared!!! Haha

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello! Can I join? We are hoping to cycle in January too. We had one frosty left and thawed it ready to use in June, but it didn't grown any further so we were going to wait until august then our FS Injured his back! So here we are waiting for January to come around....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
    Hi, no it's not to early for a January thread! It's a great idea!! I am going for FET in December or January, hopefully will make a 2nd bub for us! We had IVF to get pregnant and I gave birth to a beautiful boy on the 18th July 2011. I don't want to have a large gap and given the cost of IVF and our unexplained infertility I want to start sooner rather then later. I have 2 frosites left then we would need to do a full stim cycle again. It took 3 times to get pregnant the first time but we hope we get pregnant the first go around with FET but I am not holding my breath!

Can't wait to get back on the ride, pregnancy is an amazing journey and I just know that we will all be having babies before we know it!

Oh wow!!! Just saw that you had a baby in July! Congrats! Wow you are game, but yes can totally understand where you are coming from! If this FET doesnt work, do you have many frosties or will you go straight into a full stim?

How are you settling into motherhood? Im green with envy! haha!!

Have a super day!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicole!

Of course you can join!! The more the merrier I say! haha.

Just read that your FS hurt his back, was that Wazza? Ive heard such great things about him!! is he really off that long? that happened a few months ago now didnt it?

What have you been doing in the meantime? Since I am out til Jan I have started Royal Jelly too! Hope it works! Are you or anyone else on it? I have been taking 2 in the AM, but say elsewhere girls have been taking 2 in the am and 2 at night?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Im hoping to cycle again in either january or february

This is a self-imposed break for me. I have an appt with a new FS in january, and my DH and I are going to use the time between now and then to get as healthy as possible so that eggs and sperm are as good as we can get 'em. We are going to a chinese medical centre when we go to perth next month, and Im hoping to be dosed up on strange (and in my husband's case, disgusting ) supplements, as well as given some dietary advise...if nothing else, maybe itll help give me some optimism about the next cycle working...

Jessiegirl - how are you going with the DHEA? Did your FS suggest you take that to improve egg quality? ...and royal jelly?

greenapple - congratulations! and hopefully cycle #3 will be a winner for you too!

Jaspat - no more alcohol for me, but my real struggle is getting rid of the caffiene! ...Im trying to get it down to one cup of tea per day (because I read a book on the weekend which suggested that for IVFers who are over 35, that should be your limit....oh diet coke, how I miss thee!

nicole- how torturous to have to wait...

did i miss anyone?
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

How are you?

Pilbara - Welcome!! looks like you have a cute little girl in your pics!! jealous!! We are the same as you! get healthy and go for it! I dont think you can get used to the herbs! Dh and I have to take 5ml x daily and its disgusting!!! and its only 5mls!!!

Nicole - Hope you are well hun!

Jaspat - WOW! Just saw in your sig that you lost 21kg! WOW! great work!! I know the pain of losing weight and will never let myself go again!! Hardwork isnt it?

Greenapple - HI!!! how is your week going lovely?

AFM- Not much to report really... just at the gym every morning! 8 weeks til xmas!!!! crazy
    This dhea is good! gives me energy!! no side effects yet!! but im getting regular peels and micro to combat any ugly bits!!

Hope you are all well! Its raining here on the Gold Coast today! ahhh!! hopefully not Saturday as Im taking part in the Walk for Daniel. Cant wait! Such a great cause!!

X