+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be going crazy too Marttc!!! Oh I so hope its positive for you!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC if it makes you feel better the only symptom I had before I found out was a late AF.. No sickeness or sore boobs nothing.. I was totally convinced we were out that month so i let loose with my bro and sis in law for the weekend before I found out.. And I am getting a lot of CM, sorry TMI, so I hope it's a good sign for you..

PB wow only one more week until your maternity leave.. It has gone so fast!! Have you thought of any names for your little one yet??

How is everyone else?? I'm feeling good ATM.. Still a bit nauseous but my energy is starting to return.. I've got 19 days until my scan and I can't wait!! My BF found out Tuesday she is having a boy!! I'm convinced mines a girl, but I don't really care.. I also have 2 other friends who are UTD and the 4 of us are all due within 2.5 months of each other!! It's going to be a baby explosion lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree...CM is a good sign really hope the witch stays away for you!!

Wow nic so close! How exciting! Will that be your 12 week scan or your gender scan? Thats such good news about your expecting friends. It will be fantastic for you all to go through it together and for your kids to grow up together

As for names, we have our name picked out and we love it. Its girly, easy to spell and pronounce and its timeless but not massively over used. We also have a boys name picked out just in case the scan was wrong!!

Were having our Perth baby shower tomorrow evening! Were going slightly against tradition though by making it a boys and girls thing, mainly because we wanted to take the opportunity to see all of our friends while were down in Perth. DF is unbelievably excited about it so i think it was definitely the right move. Though hopefully its more of a baby sprinkle than a shower as we have to somehow get any gifts we receive back on the plane! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies......
    This waiting game is killing me!!!
    By my normal cycle calculations AF would have been due yesterday / today... But keeping in mind I was 4 days late last time due to the miscarriage... By the way, I would have been 14 weeks tomorrow
    Want to be UTD soooo badly!!!
    I was keen to test tomorrow but something tell me nit to, not sure if I'm protecting myself?! Bloods on Sunday,.. I'm still running to the toilet freaking that as I pull my undies down I'm going to see red blood! But I need to stop that, right?! Because there isn't going to be any this time
    Hurry up Sunday!!! I never wish the weekend away lol

So on the topic of CM, I haven't seen any more since that glob and I've been looking every time I pull my pants down!!!

Arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for your support!

Nic I know how excited you must be, being pregnant with your best friend... I was too, we were 5 days apart so it's been a little hard but I won't be far behind, cause I'm pregnant aren't I?!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think positive marttc!!!!!!! My gf did transfer 2 days before you and today she got the faintest of faintest positives so I think its too early!!!! I'm praying this is ur month!!!!!!!!! Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post
    Think positive marttc!!!!!!! My gf did transfer 2 days before you and today she got the faintest of faintest positives so I think its too early!!!! I'm praying this is ur month!!!!!!!!! Big hugs xx

Oh yay!! I'm hanging out...
    Wish me lots of sticky vibes ladies!!
    This is going to be a BFP
    I just know it x

Let me know how your friend goes, was this her first?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB this will be my NT scan.. Im so anxious about it.. Im worried there wont be anything in there as its been easy so far.. But i know I'm just being silly lol..

I'm sending you so many sticky positive vibes MARTTC!! Thus is your month!! And you won't be fat behind me!! Yay..
    Yeah it's good to be preggo with my friends.. When I found out my BF was preg I was happy but totes jealous.. Bubs was unplanned, her and her bf aren't together.. And she has changed into a bit of a know it all, gets angry at another girlfriend for the way she is handling her pregnancy, which is not fair.. I live her to bits but she gets so annoying sometimes!! I'm not telling her what I am and aren't doing in my pregnancy as I don't want a lecture from her.. But at the end of the day, I'm glad our kids will be close..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep her first very exciting, first ivf attempt.

You are pregnant I've sent out all possible sticky baby vibes!!!! I'm so nervously excited for you

I'm starting to feel little miss swimming around in there makes me tear up every time I do I just feel so blessed!! I can't believe it. Its all so real now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marrtc i love your positivity!!!! I cant wait to hear the news of your bfp on Sunday!!!

Edi thats awesome! Its a weird but amazing feeling just wait till those flutters turn into massive kicks to the ribs haha

Nic you'll be fine i was absolutely packing it before my scan but its all worth it when you see it start to look like an actual baby. And count yourself lucky that you feel so well. I remember throwing up all over the U/S room floor in the middle of the scan because of the morning sickness and the massive amount of water i had to drink!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its all very exciting in here at the moment! PB you must be getting very excited, baby shower, maternity leave, its all happening!
    Nic I was pretty anxious about my 12 week scan, but was such a relief to see her on the screen, just hang in there! Edi, my small movements turned into very distinctive kicks at about 19 weeks, now she is wriggly and kicking all the time, its great!
    Lots of sticky vibes to you Marttc, its all good so far! And Merri Berri you must have a week or so to go until BD'ing starts? fingers crossed!!!