+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 138 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay MARTTC!! Some people do gardening on the weekends....you have embryo transfers!! Massive massive massive amounts of well wishes coming your way

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha very true :-) I'll keep you updated xx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this weekend MARTTC we will be keeping and eye out for updates.. Sending so many well wishes to you it's not funny lol.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck marttc!!!!!! Sending out baby vibes!! Let us know how you go!!!!!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So frustrating! Had more bloods and they are not sure if I O'd today or if it will be tomorrow... Will update you tomorrow... MORE bloods & hopefully transfer Monday or even Tuesday now!! Thanks for your well wishes.. Staying very positive from here :-))

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun that is frustrating. Im taking my gf on monday morning to get transfer done so I will keep you in mind when im with her!! Positive thoughts!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: officially ovulating today, so transfer is on Monday also! :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope it all goes well for you Marttc on monday YAY.

AFM, well i got a pos opk sun CD16 evening and a stronger one mon am CD17, so we DTD both nights to play it safe. then, strangely had some spotting yesterday, so approx 5DPO. what makes it strange is i NEVER spot mid cycle, and usually only in the lead up to my period, but after a few wipes, it never eventuated into more spotting and it all stopped. nothing today. so ofcourse this has me somewhat excited, as with all 4 times i've been pregnant i've had imp bleeding any where between 6-10DPO and that has always been my indicator. but then again this is still the same cycle of my laparoscopy (27th april) so i'm counting day 1 as the laparoscopy! but i'm living in hope over here, hoping that this is ofcourse impl spotting that happened yesterday, and not just some weird thing that's happened about cause of the surgery, a week away from (prob) getting my period. so here's what i've done, i've started my progesterone support (as had left overs from last BFP) and with chatting online, i see that after m/c, many docs are saying to try progesterone support in the TWW instead of waiting for the BFP, just to see if this can help. plus i've stopped taking my naturopathic herbs cause she tells me as soon as i get a BFP stop them or if i get my period, dont take them during this either.

so just trying to see if this combo will be the right one this time, should it turn into a pregnancy, who knows, but after 3 m/c, i'm willing to try an earlier approach. cause even though we havent done iui (which is recommended by our FS that if we wanna give it a go we can), he said that during an iui cycle he puts people on prog support during the TWW to see if that helps, and since i have my left overs, i wanna do what i can asap to help result in a baby being in my arms again. one of my best friends from mums group had her DS this morning. i'm the last not to have a 2nd other than the 2 mums who are over 42/43 now and have decided to give TTC a rest. so fingers crossed that may is a good month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds really positive! And it cant hurt taking the progesterone just in case

Id be terrible if I was in your position. Id be wanting to get excited and get my hopes up, yet I think id always be expecting the worst, so to see how positive you are is really uplifting and I take my hat off to you! Cant wait for you to find out! I feel like im in the TWW again haha its exciting!! Xxx