+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 138 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleyorkshirepudding View Post
    Hi ladies,

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'm on my phone, I just wanted to say I've felt nauseous all day I'm only 7DPO today being Friday, and so tired very tired, whilst I'm getting excited this could be early symptoms I'm also trying not to get my hopes up as it could be too early, I'm very tempted to test in the morning as I have one test left from a previous month, but again could be disappointed as it's too early I'll be 8dpo tomorrow oh what to do?

Should I test? I do think it is too early but I'm so tempted......

Well I suppose I'd better get to bed

Night all
    Hmmm sooo hard but maybe hold out... It may be a little early - the longer you wait the stronger the result... Maybe try work out over a couple if days if there is any other symptoms then test? I was so sick one day, was sure I was pregnant, turned out must have just been car sickness which I never get :-( another time I randomly threw up (also never happens) was convinced along with hubby was pregnant, turns out I wasn't - 11 months later & still trying
    Fingers crossed!

TTC since Jan 2011 *~*
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh littleyorkshire sounds promising!! I would try and hold out until 10DPO at least. Less chance of a negative, and even then that's pretty early. Good luck!

MARTTC welcome! When are you due to test?

6DPO here....cramping seems to have stopped but I'm seriously gassy and absolutely exhausted. No nausea and can't decide if my boobs are fuller or if it's just in my head lol only time will tell!
    Last edited by pilbarablossom; 05-11-2011 at 10:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

thanks for the advice, not feeling nauseous today so I must have had a dicky tummy yesterday, so I'm going to hold out until Monday at least now, as I know it is far too early and even Monday will be early but I'm just hoping - I am sure I got a faint line with both my girls at 10dpo - I can only hope

Welcome MARTTC are you due to test soon?

PB - Isn't it awful trying to second guess all the symptoms - I said to someone yesterday if only straight after "o" there was something to indicate straightaway if you were pregnant or not now that would save the angst of the 2ww hee hee hee

Zoobaby - I was going to ask you about your AFH levels (have I go that wrong) what is it and how does it effect fertility have you found out about it

Well I'd best be going - I'm trying to sell things on Ebay and make a quilt for my best friend and get ready to go out for my work's leaving do and here I am on here ooopppsssss

Have a good one all - I'm 9DPO tomorrow woo hoo we're getting there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all how is everyone going?
    I've been getting dizzy spells and nausea for the last 2 days but I'm only 6dpo so I'm not thinking that I could be THAT lucky... But is certainly weird. Also had 1 drink last night with dinner, which left me feeling light headed which is also strange... Aside from that nothing... I'm here till thursday so I have made a promise to myself not to test till I'm home so I don't get myself worked up! I have to tether my phone to pc so I can view the forum properly, so sorry for not asking after everyone separately, but wil catch up on you all tomorrow!
    Sending from the whitsundays!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    FNT51 - pretty jealous that youre sending us that message from the whitsundays! Hope you're having an amazing time....perfect excuse to forget about the TWW

Littleyorkshire - best of luck for Monday! I caved today and did a test - im only 6dpo so i had absolutely no expectations which meant I didn't get disappointed. And it curbed my addiction, hopefully for another 4 days!

im a week out from AF and I normally start breaking out in pimples about now, but my skin is probably the smoothest it's been since coming off the pill in August. Maybe it's just my body finally adjusting to being off the pill, or maybe it's a sign of something greater

Nic, babylily? How are you ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc! Glad to see you found your way here. How are the symptoms going? I think we may be testing buddies. I'm 4dpo, but I'm going to do my best to hold out until 14dpo.

Pilbarablossom, gas is good! Its actually a positive pregnancy sign and I definitely had it with my last pregnancy, so fxd it means the same for you. Also, great to hear you aren't breaking out. Just 4 more days and you can test test test to your heart's content. Make sure you use the highly sensitive brands- I think First Response is really good for picking up early positives.

Littleyorkshirepudding, how did you fare the rest of today? Any other symptoms? Did you get anymore done on the quilt? Hope you've had a productive day. Good luck for Monday!

FNT51, Sounds very promising hon! Dizzy spells are a good sign too. Make sure you get plenty of rest and try to have something salty when you are feeling light-headed. It can mean your blood pressure is a little low. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Well today's been an interesting day here. Shopped in the morning but only lasted a couple of hours before my lower back pain got too uncomfortable. Since then, the lower abdominal pain has also intensified. Initially it felt like light bubbling/fluttering, but now its like intense gas pain/AF pain, but a little lower than where it usually happens. No nausea though and my sore throat has cleared up. So not sure what's going on but something is!

Okedokes, off to watch another One Born Every Minute episode before I crash. Night night all! Really looking forward to this coming week and praying that its eventful for all of us!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

When are you due to test babylily - could be promising early signs

Didn't get anymore of my quilt done but I'm just about to start on it now, we're sorting the house out at the mo as we are moving to Chicago soon for DH work and I can across an old diary which happens to have all the dates in it from when I got pregnant will DD2 and it said I got a faint line positive at 9DPO and a strong positive at 11DPO and guess what day I'm on now - DPO 9 but I'm not going to test until tomorrow

So of course my dilemma is, if going on previous pregnancies I get a positive from 10DPO then I'll be so disappointed tomorrow if I get a BFN as I know that will be me out and it will just be a case of waiting for AF to arrive

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cd18 now and not sure I even o'd this month as I didn't have any ewcm at all but still had tender boobs though that's fading now too. Am starting to cramp a little but that could be just my tummy from eating food I don't usually have. Oh well there is always next month.

Mother of two teens ttc #3 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope its ok if i join you guys?

Important.going slightly crazy! Have ttc for.10months. Had mc at 8weeks in first cycle of trying. Im currently 7dpo (i think!) have been unusually tired been throwing up cramps and really sore hips and so much gas all the signs i had when i had mc. Not really sure what to do i hate the tww!!! Should i test?? Eeek im praying im not reading too much into it!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littleyorkshirepudding, I say go get yourself a test and do it! Going by your previous pregnancies, it sounds like you have early implanters, so I reckon ou should go for it! How exciting for you

Lib77, I have the same dilemma here- no sign of ewcm so I'm assuming I've Oéd but its only an assumption, and may well be wishful thinking on my part.
    But, you never know, we may have ovulated and just missed the ewcm- it isnt essential for conception anyway. Otherwise your symptoms sound very promising. Good luck!

Welcome Edi86. By the sounds of it, this may be your month! I'd say wait at least 3 more days before testing though, so you wont get disappointed.

As for me, I've had a real downer of a day. Barely any symptoms at all, only the occasional twinge in the lower abdomen and back... no nausea, nothing else to report. Maybe this wasn't our month after all. I guess time will tell. I am now 5dpo so only 9 more days til testing (15th Nov). That's if AF doesn't turn up. She's due anytime from the 11th.

Just scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom, then used bleach on the stubborn areas, and now I'm feeling sick from the fumes. Might go sit in the garden to get some fresh air.

How is everyone else going today?