+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I'm so overwhelmed by your love.. I did another test, I'm becoming an addict lol.. An LH and HCG and they both showed strong positives!! Preggo positive line came up before control line.. And so dark again.. Maybe it will be twins lol.. Getting bloods done tomorrow hopefully so we should know more by Thursday..

MARTTC I hope you can join us again soon.. You to merri... You are both amazing women and deserve the world.. I know in my heart it isn't over for you both yet!! I'll be keeping my eyes out for you guys.. xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

merri berri  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Nic xxx

PS after my positive BT at the ivf clinic I was busting to finally see 2 lines :-) poas and the positive line came up before the control line, but wasn't twins hehe

Good luck with the bt x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    my doc double booked, so i was able to get in to see him today to get my results from his op on me. turns out one of my tubes was blocked, so he opened that up, and he removed some endo too. glad to hear this, and glad i had the op, but it doesnt tell us why i miscarry though. he has said that we may never get full answers for that, so we are back to TTC after this bleeding stops and then will look into iui after his suggestion of this for the end of the year if things havent happened by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess thats good news shame you cant get answers re: the miscarriages though. But at least theres no major reason to stop you getting pregnant. Maybe you need progesterone pessaries from the time you get your BFP? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Maybe you need progesterone pessaries from the time you get your BFP? Xxx
    yes the doc has made me do this for my last 2 pregnancies, so dont think progesterone is my issue, as my levels came up well too. who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by merri berri View Post
    my doc double booked, so i was able to get in to see him today to get my results from his op on me. turns out one of my tubes was blocked, so he opened that up, and he removed some endo too. glad to hear this, and glad i had the op, but it doesnt tell us why i miscarry though. he has said that we may never get full answers for that, so we are back to TTC after this bleeding stops and then will look into iui after his suggestion of this for the end of the year if things havent happened by then.
    Hey chicky, I just couldn't imagine going through multiple m/c :-(
    But after one I assume it doesn't get any easier. Just wanted to let you know my gf has had 2 & couldn't get any answers from dr's so turned to acupuncture & his pretty sure he knows why she miscarries... Have you looked into this? What state are you in?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merri, I'm glad you got some answers, although I have heard great things about accupuncture and Chinese medicine.. My cousin concieved her first after a few miscarruages using Chinese medicine (turned out she produced to much testosterone) and now has 2 beautiful boys!!

AFM, tests results came back today, hCG is 4033 putting me between 5-6 weeks!! EDD between 29/12 and 1/1.. Have to go back within 2 weeks and organise more blood tests and my 12 week scan, but I'm going to try and get a sneaky one in before if I can lol..

Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow nic what fantastic numbers!! And a New Years Baby! Wonder if you get anything for being the first baby born for 2013??

Maybe you could ask for a dating scan that way you'll get an extra U/S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed that things are on the right track for you now Merri.Definitely go the dating scan Nic, I had one at 7 weeks and seeing the heartbeat was so reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies thanks for your wonderful advice and kind words. i used to have acupuncture but after about 5 months of it fortnightly, it became quite costly and sitting around for an hour instead of de-stressing me, made me more anxious. so that's why i switched to a naturopath. in the 3 times i've seen her and she's given me chinese herbs, i have fallen preggers twice. so think the herbs def do help, but it's just keeping bubs stickin if stickin is the issue and not some chromosomal abnormality. my naturopath has me now on diff herbs since m/c number 3 and i start them up once my bleeding subsides, and today i'm onto a panty liner and no longer a pad. yipee. will await a normal period before officially TTC again, but will def practise before then!!! tee hee hee. poor hubby has felt somewhat deprived of late, but he is being wonderful about it (prob cause i've promised to make up for it). i'm so happy to have cyber met you all xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to merri berri For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (06-05-2012)