+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    16 weeks! How exciting! Are you going to find out the sex of your little one? Wait until you see him/herat your morph scan....they are truly amazing at that age....so much bigger glad you had a wonderful trip away. Rest up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, will be finding out in about 4 weeks, too impatient to wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Zoo and Edi not long now until you can both find out what you are having!! How exciting!!

AFM I am 3 days late and scared as hell to do a test, plus I have been away from DH for the last 5 days and don't want to do it without him.. My longest cycle has been 34 days, I'm now day 37!! I don't feel preg, I have been so tired lately tho, that's about all.. I'm sure AF will show up because everytime I write about her on here, she shows up not long after lol!! Fingers crossed she stays away this time!!

Hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    When is dh back Nic? It sounds very promising but completely understand you not wanting to get too excited just yet. You have done well to resist poas!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow nic you are one strong woman! Id have gone through ten packets of tests by now haha! A very positive sign though hey? The witch has normally been pretty bang on time yeh? You have to let us know what happens when is hubby back?

The docs are worried about our little girl because shes really small. We have another growth scan on May 10th. If she hasnt grown well enough we'll be flown to perth for a c-section so she can be grown in an incubator. Sounds horrible and the scariest part is that we could be parents within the next 3-4 weeks...! She'll only be about 32 weeks by then, and a small 32 weeks so it would require a lengthy stay in the NICU. Fingers crossed that she does some serious growing over the next ten days....
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB I hope everything will be ok.. Let us know how you go.. Sending huge hugs and grow vibes to little bubba..

I went away for a few days without DH lol.. When I told him today she hadn't come yet he asked me has I tested but I couldn't do it without him.. Going to do one in the morning if AF hasn't shown but I'm not holding my breath..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (29-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PB you must be so worried. I hope your little girl has a serious growth spurt soon. If not, as scary as it sounds, she will get the best care and attention if she is early. My dp spent a month in an incubator when he was born and is a strapping 6 foot boy now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies im trying not to worry but its only natural to worry i think. Whatever happens happens!

Sending you lots of preggers vibes nic!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Wow nic you are one strong woman! Id have gone through ten packets of tests by now haha! A very positive sign though hey? The witch has normally been pretty bang on time yeh? You have to let us know what happens when is hubby back?

The docs are worried about our little girl because shes really small. We have another growth scan on May 10th. If she hasnt grown well enough we'll be flown to perth for a c-section so she can be grown in an incubator. Sounds horrible and the scariest part is that we could be parents within the next 3-4 weeks...! She'll only be about 32 weeks by then, and a small 32 weeks so it would require a lengthy stay in the NICU. Fingers crossed that she does some serious growing over the next ten days....
    Xxx
    Thinking of you xxx

Not sure if I have told you about my nephew.. He arrived by c section 27 weeks to the day... Due to complications (not the same as yours) Medically they are so advanced these days so I'm feeling really positive for you :-)

Please keep us updated x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic86 View Post
    Oh Zoo and Edi not long now until you can both find out what you are having!! How exciting!!

AFM I am 3 days late and scared as hell to do a test, plus I have been away from DH for the last 5 days and don't want to do it without him.. My longest cycle has been 34 days, I'm now day 37!! I don't feel preg, I have been so tired lately tho, that's about all.. I'm sure AF will show up because everytime I write about her on here, she shows up not long after lol!! Fingers crossed she stays away this time!!

Hope you are all well xx
    Fingers crossed for you!
    3 days late is a great sign.. I was 3 days late with my BFP (obviously through IVF)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....