+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im so glad to hear from you. I was very worried about you but thought you must have just needed an escape for a while.

I hope your planning appointment goes well today.

Always here if you need us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc, I'm so sorry to read about your loss. God-willing, this next month will be a sticky one and you will have a smooth and comfortable pregnancy.

Hello to everyone else. Apologies for being MIA. Its been a very busy few months and when I do pop on, I am overwhelmed by how much I missed, so I just cant bring myself to post on this thread.

PB, just read about your dramas, you poor thing! Hope its all smooth sailing from here on in.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babylily For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Just a quick stop by to say Im being flown down to Perth this afternoon for a review by an obstetric cardiologist. I became unwell the other day with palpitations and shortness of breath and they cant manage it up here so we have no choice but to go to Perth. Should be fine but needs investigating.

Hope youre all well xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh goodness pb!!!! Please keep us updated my prayers are with you!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Hi ladies
    Just a quick stop by to say Im being flown down to Perth this afternoon for a review by an obstetric cardiologist. I became unwell the other day with palpitations and shortness of breath and they cant manage it up here so we have no choice but to go to Perth. Should be fine but needs investigating.

Hope youre all well xxxx
    Oh my gosh pb!! Take it easy and I hope it is nothing to worry about, best that you are in Perth where you can have the best treatment if need be
    Keep us updated on any news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB I hope everything is ok.. Glad your in Perth so they can sort everything out.. Keep us updated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies ive been cleared of a blood clot in my lungs. They think my heart isnt coping with the extra blood it has to push around and thats whats causing my irregular heart beat, the heart murmur, the palpitations and the shortness of breath. Trying to put me on some medications but basically ive been told to stop working - which of course i argued with - you cant expect me not to work in a small country town....my mental health cant handle that. So we came to a nice compromise

Had an ultrasound this morning to see if any of this has affected the baby, which unfortunately it has. She isnt growing as fast as she should but she is healthy. Again, the best way to fix this is bed rest so she gets all of my energy and maybe some steroids. She looks beautiful though i have attached a bragging photo!
    Attached Images

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

babylily  (16-04-2012),MARTTC  (15-04-2012),Nic86  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you have answers and they are sorting it out!! Jump into bed!!

She is soooo gorgeous rest up hun xxoo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB she is beautiful.. Rest up hun you and your baby girl need it.. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I have a bragging photo..
    Hope everyone is well xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have lots of catching up to do on here, but just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss marttc. And PB, I hope that you are feeling a bit better now! afm, jetlag and pregnancy do not mix! But had a great trip away, and am nearly at the 16 week mark!