+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Firstly - oh my gosh pb!!! Hope you are okay!! REST REST REST..... Who cares about the crying at work lol, we all cry in hospitals, well I am sure a lot of people do, it is normal... All part of their jobs hehe

Sorry I have been MIA, trying to stay away a little as it is still early days for me and I need to keep myself busy... I havde been stressed as after the positive, 2 days later I saw a litte (very little, I was really looking) pink when I wiped after having a wee and I was devistated to think it was all about to be over before begun has not happened since and the nurse said not to stress unless I start bleeding!!! Anyways, I also got this pregnancy book which said so many negative things I could find out at my two week scan that it has got me paranoid now
    talks of m/c, no heartbeat, biochemical pregnany, eptopic, non viable... I am sure it is all very normal but all the same I had a little break down today saying to DH what if they can't find a baby, what if it's eptopic....... I have been worried because I was having so many cramps and I have been really stressed at work but have not had much cramping the last few days... Makes me worried that something is wrong?? Is this normal at 5 weeks, only symptoms I have is headaches, weeing a lot and tender boobs... My bestie is 9 days ahead of me and is throwing up has nausea all day... Not that I want it but I just want to know everything is okay First scan 10th of April... Probably wont hear much from me till around then.....

Can someone please tell me the goss I have missed out on, any BFP or anything??

Hope everyone is well xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks marttc bubs is ok which is the main thing. The doctors just want to get me to 35 weeks then theyll be happy to deliver me early if need be. So only 11 weeks to go my goal is to remain at work as long as possible, so no more stressing, no more disagreements with the doctors as work, zen zen zen!

Your actions are completely normal! I was an absolute wreck for the first 12 weeks. I had (and still have actually) what i like to call Toilet Paper Paranoia - the extreme fear of wiping and seeing blood! Id like to say it gets easier, but it really doesnt. You just have to try to relax, which i know is easier said than done.

Cramping - yep thats normal. If you think of all the changed your body is going through, its to be expected. Your uterus is thicker and bigger and theres more blood flow to the whole pelvic area. But now that youre body is adjusting, the cramps will settle. If it was ectopic, the cramps would be getting so severe so i think youre ok on that front.

No morning sickness? Normal too! I didnt get sick until 8 weeks in. Everyones hormones are different and so are their tolerances to the hormones. Many women go through their whole pregnancy without any sign of morning sickness - lucky them!!

Its only natural to worry, especially considering what youve been through. Every scan has their problems....heartbeat, ectopic etc then theres the nuchal testing then theres the morph scan. My advice - you cant do anything to change the result, so just try to enjoy yourself and take it as it comes. The stress isnt good for you or the bub. And make sure you talk about your fears with your hubby. Theyre probably going through the same emotions/fears.

Whens your next scan?

And were always here

No goss i dont think. You were the last bfp. Poor nic wasnt successful this month edi and zoo are still plodding along - in fact, zoo had her 12 week scan this week and saw the bubbas heartbeat shes gone on holidays for a few weeks and will post a photo when she gets back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MARTTC I'm excited to be a part of your journey, and everyone elses for that matter.. I'd love to say try not to stress but I know I would be the same in your position..

AFM: DH and I have decided to take the relaxed approach.. He is still waiting to get in for this SA, and we just want to let nature do it's thing, unless we find out we have problems then we will do something about it.. So no charting, temping or OPKing for me.. I know roughly when I O each cycle so we can BD a bit more around that time.. Hopefully this way will get us a BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pb -Thanks for your awesome reply, you are right, I cannot change the results in the scan so I just need to go with it…. You have made me feel better with some explanations on the cramping etc.. Next scan is the 10th of April, a little after the 6 week mark but Easter has pushed it back ( Here we will see the heartbeat and confirm that it looks viable ) I do need to speak to hubby more, he said this to me today.
    How exciting for Zoo at 12 weeks )
    Nic – Yeah take it easy until you have your results, how far off is this now? All the OPK tests etc. were obviously never going to work for me & I can’t believe how lucky we were with our first IVF round, but I guess the problem was always his sperm getting into my eggs and now that has been taken care of us, it just worked LOL not quite that simple but you know what I mean

xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

What are you all doing this weekend? We both have to work - the joys of shiftwork....but the money makes it a bit easier!

I had my follow-up appointment with the midwives yesterday after being in hospital last week. Bubs is looking good but theyre not too happy with how Im going. Ive still got this pain that brought me in to the hospital in the first place plus that pesky throbbing headache. They wanted the O&G doctors to see me yesterday but they were in a c-section so i have to wait until after the long weekend. Though if i see them when im at work i might ask for a cheeky once-over.

Theyve also booked me in to a cardiologist for the 17th (which is when he flies up) regarding my irregular heart rate. Its so frustrating and seems like everything is taking forever but thats what happens when its a super long weekend and when you live in the country I suppose. I'll be ready to give birth before anything is sorted out at this rate!!

My blood pressure has returned to normal though so thats reassuring....less chance of an early delivery.

I hope youre all enjoying some chocolate im on a mission to put on at least half a kilo this week....the midwives have set me a goal for the weekend and thats to put on at least 0.5kg because ive lost another 1kg this week. So ive basically been given a prescription to eat chocolate!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - just to let you know... I miscarried in hospital last night @ 6 weeks.. I can't stop crying... Our dream finally came true & now we have lost it, I woke up almost feeling like it was just a bad dream... I'm in pain, I'm sick, I'm angry, I'm hurt & I don't understand what we did that was so bad to the world to have this taken away from us.... I'm not coping - I'm devastated , lifes just so unfair when will we get a break? I really thought we were through the worst..... Now all I feel is empty & alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh huni im so so sorry!! No words can make it better. Look after yourself!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    NOOOOOO!!!!!! I know there's nothing I can say that will make it any easier. Just know that we are all thinking of you and your hubby. Just make sure you keep communicating with your hubby....he's going through it as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC I am so so sorry to hear about your loss.. I know that nothing I say can make it better, but know you are in my thoughts.. If you need anything everyone is here for you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to thank each and everyone who has written to me, either on the threads or inboxed me, I am amazed at the unbelievable support and I’m feeling the love =) I have read many of them out to DH and think he has a new appreciation for me being on here an supported by you guys…. He use to nag at me and tell me to get off this crap =( but he too has been touched at the amount of messages etc
    I will eventually get around to catching back up to where everyone is at on the threads, I have been in my own world a lot lately and there is always so much movement on these threads.
    An update from me – I had to go to the ‘Early Pregnancy Loss Centre today and had a ultrasound done & BT done………….. They confirmed it was a complete miscarriage and that there is nothing left in my uterus and that my hcg is down to 14.7…….. As crazy as it sounds after days of severe depression, I was a little relieved to hear…… As we are hoping to go straight back and do another transfer.
    We have an appointment with the IVF clinic tomorrow to plan, where to from here? Trying to focus on the positives now…..
    I hope everyone is well and there is more sticky ones around =) I am reading where everyone is at just always hard to reply on the phone for personals and never get a chance to hop on the computer…
    THANK YOU ALL AGAIN XOXOXOX