+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooh a psychic! One of the girls I work with has some sort of 'powers' and has got everything right about this pregnancy so far!

Babylily is doing well.....i saw a post in our July group and she's having a BOY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad everything is ok zoo! Spotting just freaks me out!

Let us know how you go with the psychic I went to one lady year and she has been right about everything!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Nic, will be interesting to hear what she says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB – WOW 21 weeks, that is AMAZING! I can’t wait to feel a baby inside me =)
    Yeah I can’t POAS because apparently with all the hormone stimulants I can have a chemical pregnancy. Nott feeling UTD but not sure that I would notice it, all the symptoms with the meds I am on are like pregnancy, headaches, bloating, nausea, urination etc.

EDI – Yay!!! That is great news!!!!!

ZOO – How exciting, I hope I can join you lovely ladies soon! Enjoy your trip!

MERRI – My heart breaks for you, I don’t even know what it’s like to fall pregnant, let alone to lose the pregnancy…. Thoughts are with you and I hope you can get to the bottom of this =( hugs xo

NIC – No I have not heard from her =(
    G.Luck with the physic
    I am officially in the tww wait with you but hard to know what I feel if anything I have constant twinges and things going on in my body from all the hormone treatment etc… Fingers crossed it could be our month xo

Ladies sorry I have been MIA – My councillor told me to get off here and so has DH…… I think they don’t want me reading things that make me negative which I understand but when I am not on here I seem to lose touch sooo quickly.

I had EPU (egg pick up) done on Friday where they retrieved 20 eggs, I was sooo excited thought it was great. Had the transfer (put back in) done on Sunday where I was advised they had fertilized 4 eggs, including the one transferred and that the one they transferred was the ‘good’ one, now I have found out only two eggs made it to the freeze, how does this work? It is DH with the fertility problem and my eggs are not making it, I don’t get it =(
    I have been on the crnione (its a vaginal hormone gel you inset every night for 14 nights after transfer) and ended up in hospital emergency department on Tuesday night, my headache was so bad I thought my head was going to explode, my temp was high, I felt sick and then started throwing up pretty badly….. The hospital were not to worried as all these side affects are commonly listed =/ They gave me a hydrolyte icy pole, ms tablets, and pannadol…… went to bed and woke up feeling fine.Called the nurse the next day and she said it might have even just been a bug.
    So my BT is booked in for 26th, it’s such a painful wait and I hate that AF is due on the 23rd, I would rather wait a couple of hours for a BT then go to the toilet and get AF, I feel like that would crush me even more but don’t really know as this is our first cycle.

I am reading posts and trying to keep up but need to take breaks from here also, time to distract myself onmy nail course =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC i can totally understand about getting away feom bubhub....but whenever you feel like you want to come on here, please do. We all love hearing about your journey and think about you often. Youll have to come back on the 26th regardless and tell us the outcome!

Its 11pm so no big message. Ill reply properly tomorrow but things are hectic here with a category 4 borderline category 5 cyclone due to hit on saturday lunchtime. At this stage its predicted to cross about 80km north of us here in hedland but thats exactly where cyclone george hit five years go and three people died that day so as you can imagine its a bit tense here at the moment. Ill chat soon x
    Last edited by pilbarablossom; 19-03-2012 at 22:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC I understand why you need time off from here.. It does get a bit sad sometimes seeing everyone else get UTD when I'm not, bit I still love coming on here and seeing how everyone is traveling along.. I'm glad I have a TWW buddy, hopefully your side affects are actually symptoms!!

AFM 7dpo today, not too much to report, no sore boobs, but I have been gassy, thirsty and getting back aches!! My temp dipped below my coverline (although only just) yesterday and spiked way up today so I know my body is doing what it's suppose to be doing.. And hopefully baking a bub!!

Went to the psychic (she was actually a medium) she spoke to my pop which made me bawl, she got so much spot on hey.. It was freaky!! She saw 2 kidlets, in the next year, don't know of she was talking about both or just one in the next year, and said that my rough patch was coming to an end and the road was golden from here on out.. She taped it for me so I'm going to play it for DH tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB hope you guys are ok through this cyclone, please stay safe xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nic

It's getting hairy now. We're looking at around 12pm WST today, so around 4 or 5 hours to go. There's alot of nervousness about this cyclone given it's similarities to Cyclone George which killed 3 people but everyone is well prepared for the worst.

I'll let you know how we go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh.. Stay safe!! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are ok pb!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub