+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 138 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have o yesterday but this month I can't tell :S have had really touchy boobs for the past three days so maybe I went early just don't know

Mother of two teens ttc #3 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - well I had a litle drinkie on melbourne cup so I don't think a nice glass of champagne is going to hurt, PB!

I'm pretty sure I'm 5 DPO today, normally I have AF symptoms by now, since it usually comes after 7 days, but so far nothing! Had a bit of a downer yesterday though, got home and found that the clinic had forwarded me my AMH test direct - 5.9, which I can tell is low. Trying not to think about it too much, afterall we are TTC, got an appointment with my DR today, so will see what she thinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Well I dod an OPK yesterday about 5ish, negative. Did another one around 10pm, positive!!!! Thought maybe I'd left it too long because I didn;t check it for around 10mins lol, so I did another one about 10mins ago.. Postive again BUT, DH is in bed sick, had him up at the hospital last night so no BDing, don't know if he is going to work tonight or not, (hopefully not ) because if he does, I won't see him until tomorrow afternoon. Will that be too late do you think? You normally O 12-24hrs after your surge right, so I'm possibly releasing my egg now, or not releasing it until later tonite.. I think I may have a few more chances if we can't BD tonite.. This will make me O on CD19.. Gosh I wish it was easier to predict.. Come at the same time every month so there was no guessing or stressing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LittleYorkshire - yep im starting to symptom spot! Ive had terrible cramping on the left hand side. I never get cramping until the day before AF, but she's not due till next saturday and this cramping is odd. I can't quite explain it except that its kinda like wind pain, but really low and frontal.

Nic - Yay for the OPK! If you can get DH to do it tonight that would be fab, but if not tomorrow is better than nothing. Hope your DH is ok......must have been bad to end up in ED. Thinking of you both x

ZooBaby - Good luck with your results. Let us know how you get on/what this means for you now. x

Lib - fingers crossed you O'd i could have you mixed up with someone else but were you going away this weekend or meeting up with a friend? If so, I hope you have a great time and relax so that egg can make herself nice and comfortable in your tummy - comfortable enough that she wants to take out a 9 month lease

4DPO today. On night shift this week so my body is all out of whack. But that's ok, it makes it harder to count the days when they blend into one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every morning I wake thinking do I feel nauseous? No damn, are my boobs tender or sore? No damn do I need to pee more? No damn but then I don't remember getting any of those early symptoms with my other pregnancies so I guess I'm just going to have the play the waiting game

My hubby last night asked if there was any news - I wish - told him it was too early to test bless him, in June we tried too and 3 days later after dtd he said so are you pregnant - I wish it did happen that quickly

Counting down the days to testing officially period is due a week today so should test then, but I am going to test on MOnday at 10DPO only 3 more days to go as I'm 7DPO today woo hoo

How's everyone else doing? Hope you're having a good week so far and yeah it's the weekend tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank god for the weekend, its been a loooong week!
    No signs for me at 6DPO - in fact I have all the usual AF signs, low backache, headache and cramps so I think i know where it is all going. My GP said my AMH tests were very low, and I can have a referal to a FS if I want. To be honest my main concern is the short luteal phase, which she seems completely unconcerned about. i thought I was jsut a matter of being prescribed progesterone? Or do you need a FS to do that. ???
    Hope everyone is going well and has a relaxing weeking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohhh littleyorkshire you're getting so close!!

5DPO for me. Cramping pains have backed off a bit but my goodness I was pee-ing like Niagara Falls last night! On the hour every hour! Luckily I'm on night shift so I was awake, but thats just crazy! Normally I go once or twice in a night shift. I didn't drink an excessive amount either so its just odd

Thanks
    Reviews
    peeing a lot - that sounds very promising!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'm on my phone, I just wanted to say I've felt nauseous all day I'm only 7DPO today being Friday, and so tired very tired, whilst I'm getting excited this could be early symptoms I'm also trying not to get my hopes up as it could be too early, I'm very tempted to test in the morning as I have one test left from a previous month, but again could be disappointed as it's too early I'll be 8dpo tomorrow oh what to do?

Should I test? I do think it is too early but I'm so tempted......

Well I suppose I'd better get to bed

Night all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, jumping in late here!! I brought opk this month & used them from the day AF stopped & looks like my serge might be on CD10, did a test tonight CD14 and pretty much only the control line showed up :-/ feels pretty early though but I guess it can happen! Here's hoping this is our month but nothing feels any different as yet, AF due in 2 weeks... Guess we just have to wait n see...

Baby Dust to all :-D

TTC since Jan 2011 *~*
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub