+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are your Temps and OPKs nic? Is it time to get down and dirty?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merri I'm so sorry.. I don't know what to say, but know you are in my thoughts and if there is anything I can do, all you have to sdo is ask.. We are all here for you.. I hope you get some good news soon.

MARTTC, how are you going with your IVF??

AFM, O day is either today or tomorrow, I'm thinking today as my temp dipped like thay did last month, have to wait and see what they do tomorrow. My OPK's are still not positive, but they are getting darker. I have done 2 today (POAS addict much ) and they have been getting darker.. DH and I BD'd yesterday, and will again today and tomorrow to cover our bases!! Almost in the TWW!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that all sounds very promising Nic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Sorry its massive
    So I have been on hormone injections to increase my follicles (eggs), I had 12 and then I thought I had ovulated and the IVF Clinic also thought this, I had to go in three days in a row for blood tests as my pegestrone (bad speller) levels were rising and this apparently indicates ovulation and if I had or was ovulating then it meant I was looking at a cancelled cycle… I was devastated and was saying to DH, I cannot do this all again, all these needles, all these emotions – everything, I felt like my world was crashing around me and that no one understood what I was going through……
    Anyway things started to get better, I had another internal ultrasound to see if the follicles were still growing (apparently if they had stopped growing it would have also indicated ovulation)
    On the Monday my follicles were 14mm each and after the painful wait till Wednesday and in between daily blood tests, turns out they had GROWN to 16-20mm each and I was able to have my trigger shot on the Wednesday night .Had my procedure this morning for egg pick up,(I have to share that the anethesist jammed a massive needle / catheter in my arm, wiggled the thing around before saying that he couldn’t find a vain and needed to find another one, pulled it out and jammed it in my hand, I my arm is so sore) The actual procedure has just left me with what feels like severe period pain. I am surprised as they told me after the procedure they had collected 20 eggs – awesome!!! Bad news is apparently I have the start of OHSS (over hyper stimulation syndrome) the nurses will monitor me over the coming weeks, hoping it stays the hell away because if it does not then I will not be having my transfer in on Sunday and I will have to wait until my next period…. I am not even thinking about that yet but I hope I have given you girls a good insight to IVF and the procedures etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    We can never really understand the whole procedure as we aren't going through it ourselves, but it really is a much bigger deal than everyone thinks it is hey? You are SO brave. Just think, it's for the greater good!

Well done you on surviving all of those injections and producing 20 gorgeous follies Hopefully you'll only have to go through all of this once. Do they freeze the rest of you eggs?

I've heard some horrible stories about OHSS so I hope it's only mild. Just make sure you keep a close eye on yourself and get treatment the moment you think it's worsening. And i've heard that you should drink alot of water? I could be wrong but water isn't a bad thing anyway!

Keeping all my fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes, hairs etc crossed for a sunday transfer!! Do you then have to wait the dreaded two weeks, or is it less than that?

Hopefully you can take the weekend (well, maybe just saturday) to rest up and have hubby a your beck and call! Maybe a relaxing bath would be nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the insight MARTTC.. You are such a strong woman to go through all of that.. I've got everything crossed for you for Sunday.. Sending you sticky baby vibes xxx

AFM I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday... Didn't get a +opk but I only get them occasionally anyway.. My temp spiked this morning, and my CM isn't as wet as it has been the last few days (sorry for the TMI)..

So MARTTC looks like we will be TWW buddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC sounds like you did great! 20 eggs is fantastic! Fingers crossed for you Nic, now you can start symptom spotting :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... I'll do personals in the arvo

UPDATE:
    Out of the 20 eggs only 3-4 are viable, I've had one transferred :-) yay, and his hoping the others will make it to the freezer, I'll get a letter during the week to confirm... BUT I'M OFFICIALLY IN THE TWW :-)

Yay - nic someone else to wait with... This is going to kill me, I can't even POAS, I've got bloods booked for the 26th :-) I'm so nervous though as AF is due on the 23rd, I would have rather a bt before AF was due - I'd rather do the test wait a couple of hours... Than go to the toilet & realise it's all over also my p tracker is not always exact, so that will screw with my head :-/

Fingers crossed!

I'll be back later x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm in the emergency waiting room started bleeding this arvo please keep your fingers crossed for me. I don't know if I can deal with this again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Edi....NO!! Sending my thoughts and best wishes xxxxxx

Marttc - welcome to the TWW! Shame they couldn't get more viable eggs but hopefully you'll just need the one!