+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MARTTC!! Everything is finally looking up for you!!! I know it's hard to not get your hopes up, but I am soooooo excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes next week

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll keep you all updated!!
    :-)
    Don't normally look forward to Monday mornings haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all doing ladies? Hope you have all had a great weekend! Marttc goodluck tm let us know how it goes!!! I have my fx crossed for you :-)

Afm my b00bs have exploded i have a nice bloaty belly and ms of an evening. Have a scan on the 16th which im very anxious about and tm will be the longest i have been pg for wooop!!! Just trying to remain positive!!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Edi!

Good Luck Marttc!

Afm.....20 weeks today....half way there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay pb how exciting!! Time goes fast! Wish I was 20 weeks already hehe. How are you feeling?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for the short replies lately. We've just returned from two weeks in Perth and we were so busy it was just ridiculous. I think I could sleep for days!

Edi - Time certainly does fly, and you will be at your 20 week stage in no time! I am often thinking of you and sending you lots of sticky vibes

Unfortunately, I've been been one of those women who's body failed to receive the memo that morning sickness is meant to end around week 14....to this day I am still feeling nauseated on a daily basis but am only vomiting once or twice a week. Though, to be honest, the nausea is actually worse than the vomiting itself. One I have a good spew, I feel SO much better. It's that lingering feeling of nausea that is really getting me down. But you know, I really shouldn't complain (and I'm not really complaining...I'm just letting you ladies know how I'm going). There are so many other ladies out there, much like yourselves, who have had it so much harder than I have.

Also threw a tantrum on Friday - we were in the city trying to find a dress for a wedding we had to go to yesterday because none of my other dresses fit any more lol and NOTHING fit! There are NO maternity clothes in Perth and all the dresses I tried on were too restrictive around the tummy. So after about the tenth dress I finally lost it and threw a tantrum over the size of my expanding tummy! Silly, I know. It would be so much easier if I was carrying low and frontal, but i seem to be carrying relatively high and spread out. I finally found a lovely dress and all was ok! I blame hormones and exhaustion!

I've got my booking in appointment on Tuesday with the midwives up here. We have a midwife lead maternity service here which I think is fantastic. Less doctor input means less chance for surgical intervention. Plus, I work with the lovely ladies from the maternity ward so I know they'll look after me I have this fear (borderline obsession) of developing pre-eclampsia though. It never seemed to bother me until one of my friends had to have her bubba at 25 weeks due to pre-eclampsia and I know how hard it was for them. I'm constantly checking my feet for excessive swelling and I'm pretty sure that once I go back to work next week I'll be checking my wee for nitrates on a daily basis haha paranoid or what?! I think it just comes with being a nurse - ignorance truly is bliss sometimes. And I keep expecting something to go wrong. We were told it would be a hard road just to get pregnant so I find it hard to believe that we've been so fortunate. I really just need to relax and enjoy it

Nic - what day are you now? You must be coming up to 'go time'? I really hope mother nature is good to you this month but if not, I hope you and your hubby get the answers you are looking for.

Marttc - Best of luck for Monday! How exciting/nerve-wracking! I hope your scan is in the morning at least so there's less waiting around and less time to think about it all! Please let us know how you go. Fingers crossed for lots of juicy, ready-to-pick follicles!

Zoo - How are you going? Still hanging in there? You must be getting fairly far along now.....8 1/2 maybe 9 weeks?

MerriBerri - How are you also? Has this bubba been a sticky one so far? Are you over the dreaded 6 week mark? I really hope everything is ok.....you've been through alot so far.
    Last edited by pilbarablossom; 04-03-2012 at 23:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey PB,
    Just back from my scan & I'm not as far as we thought I might be, so no trigger shot for me tonight, therefore no EPU (egg pick up) for me wed & no transfer (putting back in) on my wedding anniversary :-( boooo
    I'll know more this arvo but looking like I'll trigger either wed, EPU Friday & transfer Sunday... Or the news I'm dreading... Trigger Thursday, EPU Saturday (one year wedding anniversary) great day to be knocked out and in bed sore :-( and the transfer on Monday......
    I'll update you when I know more... I'm just disappointed it all been pushed back :-( I'm hanging for this to happen already....
    And now I'm on two injections a night & one really hurts :-( it has to work it's way through tissue... Ouch!

Glad you found a dress, no good about the ms though :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls.. Please see post above for my scan results :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you are pushed back a few days MARTTC, I hope you get to trigger soon. In the grand scheme of things a few days isn't much, but I know exactly how you feel - right now a few days is way to long! It will all be worth it in the end :-)

Sounds like a full on 2 weeks for you PB! And sorry to hear about the ms lingering, I hope it starts to wane soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

afm, 9 weeks tomorrow. I am going to ask for a referal for another scan (my fs is so hard to get into, can't be bothered doing it through him) because I just want some more reassurance before my 12 weeks scan. I keep thinking that is something goes wrong at that scan there won't much time to deal with it because we are off to the uk for 3 weeks the next day. Hopefully its all fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bit of a rough end to my week really. started spotting ever so slightly last night and this morn again so therefore may potentially end in m/c #3 in 18 months. i know spotting can sometimes just be 'normal' and that lots of people can get it, but when you're like me and you've seen it end in doom twice, you dont think overly positively anymore! i'm getting so over this f*d up rubbish. and then to top it off, DD likes one of her carers on tues for family day care, but has to go to a different lady on thurs, and DD is not warming to her really and has been quite sad 3 out of the 5 times. this thurs during work i got a text as to how unhappy she was so yeah 2 things that need to be sorted really. trying to get her into another lady on thurs, or may try and ask work if next term i can switch days so she can have the same lady both days, as the tues lady is wonderful but has no vacancies on thurs. off to see my regular GP today to get pregnancy hormones tested (last week they were spot on for 4 weeks at 227), but i do remember last time when i was spotting at 6 weeks, i had great pregnancy hormones of 13,000 and there was a heartbeat too but that still ended in doom. the doc will prob test the levels today and in a couple more days to see if they're going up, and might get her to test me there and then if she can if i have some killer antibodies that may be killing off anything trying to implant. i know my blood clotting condition may be a cause too, because i've been doing some readings up on it, but usually they cause m/c in 2nd or 3rd trimester if you're not on blood thinners. am currently taking half dose aspirin and awaiting for heartbeat to be detected next week (if we make it that far) to start injection blood thinners. but if i start seeing blood, i have to stop the aspirin and it'll prob end badly again. making me really start to wonder if the joys of an actual pregnancy will ever come my way again. bit sad today