+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go last night MARTTC???

Today has been bittersweet for me.. Found out that my bestie is preggers.. Totally unplanned, she is still on the pill!! I'm so incredibly happy for her yet sad at the same time as we are yet to get our BFP and we HAVE been trying.. What makes me madder is her BF is a bit of a douche, and from what she is saying is not too happy about the pregnancy.. But she has me and a great group of friends who will step up if he decides not to.. I'm a bit more excited about TTC now as hopefully our kids will be close in age!!

Sorry for the downer, hope you all are going well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nic I know how you feel :-(
    It's hard news to take in but exciting at the same time... You'll have your answers soon & like you said your kids can grow up together... I'm a bit like you too my bestie has just started trying for number 2, conceived her first in 3 months to a guy that's not helpful drinks lots etc... So it sucks to watch all that going on & knowing it will be so easy for them to conceive number 2, meanwhile we are currently going through ivf after almost 15 months!!

I can't wait for you guys to be tested!
    Call to see if there's any wait - my dh couldn't get in for about a week..
    Hopefully there's nothing to worry about but if you were to end up in a boat like ours, it's fairly quick to start treatment once you decide to go ahead but I'm sure you won't even have to worry about any of that!! :-)

As for me:
    Down to 40 minutes of tears and anxiety before allowing DH to jab me.. Anyways, have my first scan & I think bt tomorrow morning to see how I'm progressing & if I've got another week of jabbing or if I'll be ready to go under GA to have my eggs picked up and we would be almost half way there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will get him to call and make his appointment tomorrow when he has the day off.. He wants to wait though until I have O'd so we don't miss this month if nothing happens to be wrong, so if he has to wait a couple of weeks it won't matter too much.. And I will be making an appointment to see my doc next week

I'm glad your getting better with your needles MARTTC!! Good luck tomorrow, let us know how you go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's tough situation Nic, definitely bittersweet. You guys are well on the way though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    GIRLS - I'm so excited... After only 3 jabs, I had my scan this morning & my ovaries are both swollen (good sign apparently) anyway I have 12 follicles :-)
    6 each side & 5 of the ones on the left side are 10mm & 1 is 16mm.... On my right they are smaller... But grow approx 2mm per day!!! Wow!!! I'm booked in for another scan Monday morning & the nurse is pretty confident that I can have the trigger shot, meaning egg collection hopefully mid week & possibly transferred back in on our wedding anniversary, the nurse says consider it a goodluck omen...
    Could be joining your symptoms soon too... Fingers crossed I'm soooo excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooooo hooooo!!!!! How freaking exciting hun!! I'm so happy for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooooo hooooo!!!!! How freaking exciting hun!! I'm so happy for you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!!! How do they harvest the eggs may I ask?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls... Can't completely get my hopes up, there's still a long road ahead of me but I'm hopeful & trying to put as much positive vibes as possible to encourage positive outcomes :-)

I will be placed under general anesthetic and go up into my uterus then use a large needle to draw out my eggs (well everything in the ovaries) then they will collect my eggs and see which ones are good for use, than gets DH sample and pick out some sperm & inject into my egg... From there it will be placed in a dish (like science at school) they will see which ones start growing and will pick one to be put back inside my uterus... Then it's all luck from there! A two week wait just like you guys!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow MARTTC it's all happening! How exciting for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (02-03-2012)