+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay edi!!!!! Youre a legend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Edi that's great! The ultrasound certainly helped me feel a lot more reassured, I'm sure it will for you too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls I tend to miss replies on here, hard using your phone and the Forum moves so quickly :-)

One girlfriend said surely you can't be that scared of needles, I think your just playing it up! That was so friggen stupid to say, I just bust out crying coz she's really got no idea how I feel... I was telling my bestfriend that it feels so unfair to have to pay for this whilst I was crying and it was the tone in her voice whilst she said "arh well it's an unfortunate situation but if you guys want a baby it's just what you have to do, you don't have another option, you'll Just need to accept it" coming from someone who took 3 months to conceive and just started for number two...
    I messaged the same friend the other night saying I'm emotionally all over the place, it was my cry out for an ear & she just text me back saying that's my life everyday - I felt like my feelings were totally dismissed :'(
    You know not one friend has actually asked how am I feeling !
    I've needed just to cry it out but have done it on my own or to DH... Crying to him saying it's nit fair and no one understands... He said he feels the same way. It's like people just get this idea in their heads that you can't conceive naturally but oh well your answer is ivf, big deal, you'll still get your baby !!!!
    Thanks girls, it's why I keep coming back :-) I'm feeling so sick as we do the first injections in 2 hours!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic86 View Post
    DH got a referral for a sperm analysis today yay!! So if they do find something wrong we can fix it early!!! Is it weird to be excited about it??
    That's great news!!
    I was excited too.... It's better you have done it early! I wish we had of done this much earlier... Let us know how you go!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive amounts of hugs being sent your way for your first needle MARTTC. Im a nurse so youd think id be a pro at needles, but when its your own body thats being jabbed its bloody awful! And to have to do it yourself takes some serious guts. I admire you for your strength.....i would be the biggest wreck if i was in your position.

Please let us know how your first jab goes!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pb but I'm not that strong... There's no way I could ever stick a needle in myself... :-( DH has the job of injecting me because I just couldn't bate it - any tips on how to make it any less painful? It is going in my tummy, not far from the belly button, in the fat. I've been told to take the needle out of the fridge & let it get towards room temp, also will having a shower help before hand? I keep getting hot flushes every time I think about it.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just make sure he injects nice and quickly. The more he flinches and the slower he goes, the more uncomfortable it will be. And make sure you never inject in the same spot...move it around as that area of skin and fat will be more sensitive. I havent heard that having a shower helps, but it could help open the pores and relax the skin. Make sure you dont rub it afterwards....it might feel good initially but you will bruise. How long do you have to inject for each cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm scared if he goes to fast it will feel like his stabbing me :-( I know he had to push the stuff in then count to 10 before taking it out.... It's hard to explain but approx 10 days... I'll find a link when I'm on a computer next & show you guys!! :-) I won't need to do injections like that again unless they need to get more eggs. Hopefully we get a few eggs from the first go & we only end up using one or two before we get pregnant... Then I won't have to do the belly jabs anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh marttc I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! Sending out lots of good sticky baby vibes to you!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sending you heaps of baby vibes MARTTC!!!! I don't know if i could go through what you and your DH are going through, you are an amazing women don't you forget that!! And we are all here to help you anytime you are feeling down and out!!

DH wants to do his SA after this cycle, I'm CD11 now so I'm due to O in the next 7-10 days, we will be BDing every second day, and he has to abstain from BDing for 3 days before hand so we have decided to leave it until I am in the TWW!! I'll definately ket you all know how we go