+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, very early days!

I wish my skin would clear up, it is terrible at the moment!
    I had a very awkward lunch a few days ago, was meant to be a big celebration lunch for a group of us at work, and my boss could not understand why I was not drinking. I said that I had driven to the train that day, but they all kept pressing the issue, offered a car service, all sorts of things! Over xmas functions I had sipped soda water and said it was vodka soda. I wasn't ever a big drinker, but people really seem to press the issue! Oh well, its all worth it in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe they're suspicious and trying to probe you for the gossip!!! I'm so glad it's going well. Are you past the 8 week mark? My skin was absolutely shocking for a while. I still get random breakouts but its definitely settling down now.

Was my Mum's birthday yesterday and I'd ordered flowers last week to be delivered to her, only they didn't come. So I just called the company (after just finishing night shift might I add!) and their excuse was "we've been so busy with Valentine's Day". Well you know what, I don't care!! My mum's birthday isn't on valentine's day, so why should she have to suffer. And you're one of the WORLD's leading suppliers of flowers, yet you can't manage Valentine's Day. Really?! Boy did they wear it!!! And then they wanted me to stay up until 10am and call back then because the florist who's supplying the flowers doesn't open until 930.....No way! Not when I've been up for 26 hours! So the lady on the other end said she will follow it up for me. And she had better or there will be trouble! Just really grinds my gears when I try to do something nice for my mum and they can't provide the service that they're offering Anyway, Rant Over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I was 8 weeks! Creeping along at 6w+2d.

That's shocking about your mum's flowers, bet they weren't cheap either, what slack customer service. Glad you gave them a piece of your mind!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep i'm still here ladies. plodding along in my TWW, gotta just love this time of your cycle. so this is my 1st cycle TTC since m/c, and am hoping it went ok, but not holding my breath for conception this quick.

to be honest, i have made a decision in my mind to give my body till sept this year and that will then be 2 years of TTC (with 2 losses in there) and we will be going for IVF. i think this mind set will work well for me, as i'm now giving myself a back up plan which in turn i hope will help me conceive quickly, so i will be more relaxed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Merri Berri - well I am hoping that you will have your BFP before September, but its good that you have a timeframe and a plan just in case, I'm glad it has taken the pressure off somewhat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you all had fantastic weekends!!

So I'm a tad confused. Went to the toilet earlier and had some bright red spotting when I wiped. Thought AF was coming so when I got home I checked again and nothing!! I checked my CM too (as you do lol) and no trace of blood in the CM.. I'm 13dpo so it's too late for implantaion?? Yeah? I've had cramps again today too, also had about 30mins of cramping localised on my left side. I'm hoping its a good sign.. I think she is going to come, my temp dropped today, although the 2 spikes I've had in the last 5 days are due to nights of broken sleep.. Just going to have to keep a close eye on things!!
    for me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed Nic! I don't think its too late for implantation spotting at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i agree, it's not too late for implantation. of the 3 pregnancies i've had, 2 of them i've experienced implantation bleeding about a day before expecting my period and lasted a couple of days, and the other 1 was about 3 days prior to expecting period fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my loverly ladies! They seem to have fixed the app, so hopefully I can jump on alot more with out stressing that it will keep crashing!

I wil catch up on everything over the next few days, but wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten you!

I'm now coming up to 14 weeks on wed and they think it's a girl. There unfortunately has been no stop to the morning sickness, but I have most certainly popped out!
    Can't wait to read up on how everyone is going!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi FNT51 Wow 14 weeks - and maybe a little girl - how exciting for you!!