+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha yes I loathe the TWW!!! Does my head in sometimes.. Hopefuly if my temps stay up it will be a good sign. I'm trying not to read to much into it, although that is easier said than done..

I hope everything is ok with you Edi!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is going smoothly for me! Just waiting to get into see the doctor!

Nic triphasic is good!! My chart was doing that too! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's great Edi!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay edi! Hopefully the start of a very successful month hey nic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully this is the month!! Fertile February!!!

I'm sooooo tempted to POAS it's not funny!!! I'm going to see what my temp does tomorrow morning (it went down a bit this morning, but still high) and maybe do a sneaky one... I will be 9dpo by my count and 8dpo by ff..

Merri Berri- I have seen you around how is your journey going? Are you in the TWW or waiting to O?? Hopefully we can make it another 2 BFP's for Feb..

MARTTC- How is everything with you??

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're all having a wonderful valentine's day!

Nic, how exciting!! Are you feeling any different? Any 'symptoms' to speak of? Just remember it's still only early so you may not get a positive, even if you are up the duff. Let us know if you cave!!

It's a horrible 47 degrees here at the moment.....positively vile!!! But on a brighter note, we're heading down to Perth next week and will be having our 20 week morph scan which we're going to get done in 4D We were all for the surprise at birth but now we're seriously contemplating finding out the sex of the baby.

Pros:
    Being able to buy specific clothes/nursery items
    Being able to bond with the baby by calling it he or she and even by it's name

Cons:
    The idea of a surprise is nice
    It's not 100% accurate but with a 4D scan it would be pretty darn accurate

Thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd want to find out so I could do the nursery to a specific gender and then go out and buy stuff for him/her.. I can't believe your that far along already, it's gone so fast!!

AFM- FF decided today it wanted to change my O day to CD24 instead of CD20!! WTF!! Soley based on temps as I have not noted CM or done OPK's.. I changed it back as I believe I O'd when it originally told me, I had sore nips (thats all in the way of O symptoms) then over the weekend I had AF type cramping, gone now, and I've been tired, and needing to go to the toilet more often!! I couldnt hold it in whilst we were out 4WDing on Sunday and ended up with a leech (on my leg not my bits lol).. I I also have been snappy at DH tonight, and my skin has broken out around my chin so maybe AF is on her way.. I don't know I guess I will see what tomorrow brings.. Another temp rise and I think I will def test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee Nic it all sounds good, especially the needing to pee bit, that was an early symptom for me. Fingers crossed!As for testing PB, I have no idea what I will do if I get to then- so hard to decide! But so exciting- your scans will be amazing!How is everyone else? Marttc when are you due to start Ivf? How are you going Edi? Merri berri? Hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my temp was still up this morning, tested and BFN. I'm only 8dpo so very early but I just couldnt resist.. My skin is better today, no new breakouts and the ones I had yesterday have cleared up!! I hate it when my face is full of pimples. Going to leave it until Friday now, AF is due around then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Like you said, its still only early