+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i hope it's good news for you Edi!!!

If I read my temps right, I O'd Monday, so I think I will leave it and test next friday when I will be 11DPO... My temps have stayed up which is good.. Still getting the hang of the whole temping thing, guess i will have to wait and see what happens next week.. I hope that ugly witch stays away for a long time!! I'm going to see if I can put my chart on here for you guys to have a squiz at..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Watching in anticipation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id like to see ur chart as a comparison to mine!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Edi I would love to see yours.. Still don't know how to get it on here tho
    I adjusted one temp from Tuesday as I tested at 7.30 as opposed to 5am and it put my coverline in and said I O'd Tuesday, my temps so far are still above it too which is good to see.. I thought I O'd Monday so I was pretty close in my guess!! Are you with Fertility Friend??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only know the basics of charting but it sounds like you're heading in the right direction Nic Edi, is it possible that you o'd later than you thought? You could always ask your GP for a blood test if you think it might be possible? Again, sounds very positive that the witch hasn't arrived yet!

I bought a doppler of the internet and it arrived yesterday. We heard the baby's heart beat for the first time most amazing sound!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, a doppler, that's very exciting PB. Must be so amazing to hear the heartbeat like that. And reassuring. Edi and Nic are you able to paste the url to your ff charts at all? It all sounds good.

afm, I am 5w 3d, just want to get past 6weeks when the m/c happened. Then I can think about the next 6 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Youre so close Zoo! Must be such a nervous wait though. Ive still got toilet paper anxiety and im almost 17 weeks along (and fortunately have never experienced a MC)....i can only imagine how you must be feeling. Have you been feeling well? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel fine- unfortunately. They say morning sickness is an indication of lowered risk of m/c. Although I did feel a bit sick this am so maybe it's starting! Fingers x'd, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    I bought a doppler of the internet and it arrived yesterday. We heard the baby's heart beat for the first time most amazing sound!
    Where did you get it from PB?? I'd like one for when I get UTD.. I don't want to tell anyone at least until we have an ultrasound and hear bubs heartbeat, and I would like to suprise the grandies with hearing it aswell.. So I want to buy one soon

Edi and Nic are you able to paste the url to your ff charts at all? It all sounds good.

I will try Zoo, and see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got it from a website called clinical guard. Was around $150 but worth every cent!! Im a paranoid mother-to-be so being able to hear the baby is music to my ears, especially because i cant feel it kicking yet.

We recorded it for our families whi are down in perth as its the first baby on either side. Theb we calles them before sending it so we could hear their reactions. It was perfect

You might not be able to hear it until 12-14weeks but youll definitely see the heartbeat by 8 weeks which was when we had our first scan.

Hopefully youll be seeing that little heart flicker within the next couple of months!!