+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 138 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds really horrible PB. Must be so hard when things like that happen.

I got my second bt today, everything is fine, so I guess its just a matter of waiting now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Zoo Baby

Pb that must be so hard, I could never cope with a job like yours, I'm proud of the people that are able & willing to do such a tough job
    Are you in ED?

Afm currently in the middle of AF but am actually really happy (for once) because I'm due for AF around the 24th of this month again & we are starting IVF about day 2 or 3 of that cycle I believe... So fingers crossed I could be joining you BFP soon :-)
    Should know by march, approx 2 weeks after our first wedding anniversary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!! How we all doing

Pb im so sorry to hear hope your doing ok!

Well im a touch excited as i had another temp rise this morning to 37.01 :O highest temp ever!!!! Triphasic cycle? Possible pg sign eeeeekkkkk!!!!!! Af is due monday lets hope that this is all a very good sign.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MARTTC. How exciting that you are starting Ivf soon! Edi, temp rise sounds great, fingers crossed the witch stays away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its taking all my will power not to test!!! Got a few big symptoms which im secretly happy about good thing my mil is staying with us for a cpl of days to busy my mind or id be going insane!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are so good, I would be testing by now! Hope the next few days go quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning my lovelies...

Edi you have more willpower than me, I would've tested by now.. I'm hoping your temp rise is a food sign!!

MARTTC, I hope your IVF journey is a short one, I'll be looking out for your BFP really soon.. It's coming, I know it!!

PB I couldn't work in a hospital, I admire your strength!! I have a huge respect for nurses, you guys are so under appreciated!! Sorry for your crappy day.. Sending you hugs..

CD 17 here, should be O'ing any day now, can't wait to see what my temps do, hopefully they will rise and show me definitely when I O!! My boobs are starting to get a little sensitive, wonder if it's a sign??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls I'm so glad that this week is almost over. It's definitely been one to forget.

Edi! I don't know how you do it.....i'd have tested probably 100 times by now!!! Are you going to wait until Monday to test? What symptoms have you got? Really hope you get a wonderful surprise on Monday (and a sticky one at that!).

Marttc - Sending you tonnes and tonnes of love and support as you gear up to start your first IVF cycle. What an amazing anniversary gift it would be I've always been interested to hear about 'real' people's IVF stories, so feel free to share your journey with us. You know we're always here for you.

Zoobaby - how are you going? Everything still progressing nicely? So excited for you! fingers crossed for a super sticky bub x

Nic - Happy O'ing!! and Happy Baby-Making!! We understand if we don't hear from you for a few days!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Pb that must be so hard, I could never cope with a job like yours, I'm proud of the people that are able & willing to do such a tough job
    Are you in ED?
    No, I'm on the medical surgical ward which is joined up with the maternity ward, so when we heard the call about the resus it was all hands on deck. We managed to bring the bub back but he passed away on the way to the airport where he was going to be flown down to perth. Ive never completely understood how important the Royal Flying Doctor Service is until we moved up here. I would (and now do) donate money to them in a heartbeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I keep coming back to this thread even though we are heading up the IVF path... Thinking I might start a bit of a journal - so those of you interested can have a read :-) hoping it will be a very short path for us! Feel like we've had our waiting time already!

Pb, that's so sad, sorry to hear!
    Sometimes some things really hit home :-( you obviously did everything that you guys could do & the mum would have appreciated that :-)
    I guess they are together now :-)