+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 138 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Edi!! can't wait to hear the result!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Edi!

I have some news too - BFP yesterday! Still need 2nd BT tomorrow to confirm numbers have risen, so fingers crossed. Suffice it to say I am terrifed. Trying to feel excited, but all I can think about is it all ending again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!!!!! Zoobaby congrats!!!! Just try and stay positive!! Let us know how you bt goes!

I got bfn today. Really shattered but have just noticed on my chart that my temps have changed and theyre saying im only 9dpo so maybe its too early its also predicted that af is still 5 days away which is confusing. The last thing i need is bloody technology mucking with my head now too!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Zoobaby!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

I'm sorry about the BFN Edi, AF is still not here so it might just be too early for a BFP.. Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you..

Thank you for the birthday wishes, I had a great day. DH took me to the resteraunt where he proposed to me on my 21st birthday, 5 years ago, we go every year so it's kind of become a tradition as my birthday and wedding anniversary are a day apart (although we couldn't make it last year), and I'm going to use my present tomorrow, getting my hair done, a hot stone massage and a facial!! Ahh I love getting pampered..

I'm CD14, taking my temps everyday (although I have missed a few days, naughty naughty..). They haven't risen so I can assume I haven't O'd yet, not going to 'try' this month, just see what happens and see what my temps do, I'm still unsure of exactly how to interpret them so maybe if I get one whole cycle out of the way it will be able to tell me more than only using OPK's...
    Edi how long have you been charting for??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - I feel really negative about it, its doesn't help that I'm at a very stressful place with work for the next month. I hope I feel more excited soon!

Edi, it may well be too early at 9dpo. What brand opk do you use?

Nic - your b'day sounds lovely! I am happy to have a look at your chart if you want to share it, otherwise, it does become a whole lot clearer once you have done a whole cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zoo I would like that, I've only been charting for 12 days tho so it won't really be that much info on there.. How do I out a link on here to my fertility friend profile??

Does your temp spike by heaps when you O? From what I read it says that it's suppose to go over 37c and that means you've O'd.. My lowest has been 36.17 and highest 36.46.. Is that a good range?? I don't think I will be O'ing until around CD17 so I will wait and see from after that..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you need to enable sharing on the chart and post the hyperlink to it - not sure though!! I use charting combined with opks and always have a positive opk and then o. For me the pre o temps are all under about 36.5 (the coverline) so when it goes above that, and stays above that, I have o'd. I usually go to around 36.8 - 37. Sorry if that's confusing, its a lot easier when a whole chart has been done and it puts in all the lines for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should i be worried that my temps sit below 36 before ovulation? They go up to 36.5ish when i have and theyre still sitting about that mark atm? Ive got a referal to see the fs and to have blood tests done on cd21.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Edi, I believe everyone's temps are very different, and that temping is really individual. I would not be worried about your temps being different to other people, you will start to see you own pattern emerging. That's great you have some appointments and tests lined up, hope they can give you some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zoobaby thats fantastic news!! When do you have your followup bloods done?

Nic, sounds like youve had a wonderful birthday

I'll write a proper reply tomorrow. Weve had a very sad day at work today with two deaths (one baby and one young adult) so not really up to a big update. Just know im thinking of you all even if Im not on here.