+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 138 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind words PB, and everyone.. I'm lucky to have a great support system on here.. I'm thinking positive.. I put off and stopped a lot of things when we first started TTC (the gym being the biggest.. Im so unfit now!!) so I'm getting back into the swing of things and I'm not going to use the 'just incase I'm UTD' excuse to stop me planning things anymore!! Knowing my luck i will plan something huge and get UTD straight away lol... Heres hoping!!!

MARTTC- your husband is lucky to have you and visa versa.. The fact you two are doing this together and have each other to lean on when life gets hard is great to see.. I know you will get through it and will have the family you so truly deserve...

I'm keeping myself occupied thinking about my birthday next week!!! found my perfect pressie, been dropping hints to DH so hopefully I will get it!!!

How is everyone traveling??

Edi and Zoobaby, how long until your TWW?? And how are our other preggo ladies?? Babylily? FNT? I hope everything is going smoothly for you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pb like ive said all of your ladies support has helped ALOT!

Marttc: its so lively to read how suppirtive you and your dp are of each other. You both will get through this and when you do get your family you will see it was all worth while. Thats what helps me get through each month

Im currently 3dpo im not expecting anything but we used opks, tried the maybe baby equivalant to pre seed and have dtd everyday since af p***ed off! When is your bday nic? What have you picked out?

Utd ladies all scans come back ok etc?

Hope you're all well sending out lots of hugs to you all!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Edi I hope we see a BFP from you soon!!! I'm excited for you!!

My birthday is on Monday I've found a nice little package from one of the day spas out here for a facial and massage.. A bit of me time is exactly what I need right now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope we both do nic!!!

Hope you have an awesome bday youve deserved it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are my favourite ladies going? I hope you get treated like an absolutely queen on Monday, Nic....you deserve it! And who knows, maybe it'll be your last Birthday with just you and your hubby

Just got back from the hospital.....I haven't been able to eat or drink much for over 5 weeks now and was severely dehydrated. So they hooked me up to the drip to rehydrate me and have now given me a variety of drugs so fingers crossed everything starts to improve. Apparently the drugs they've given me are safe to use in pregnancy, but I'll try to use them as sparingly as possible just in case. They're a bit worried about my blood pressure though....it drops dramatically when I stand up, but will get it checked at each antenatal appointment.

We're also on Cyclone watch again. Cyclone Iggy is making her way up to Hedland and is looking at being almost twice as strong as the last one we had - which caused enough damage. The rain has set in now so we just have to sit and wait and hope she turns away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nooo.....
    Well sounds like you were in good care! Take it easy, I hope you can eat soon!

Stay safe for the cyclone, couldn't begin to imagine what that would be like... :-( I went through an earthquake in October at Bali & that was VERY scary :-(

Keep us posted xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howd u go in the storms pb?

Afm im 9dpo af due thursday/friday fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Nic!! Hope you got some gorgeous surprises today

Weve had a massive amount of rain all week but fortunately the cyclone turned away from coast. So all safe here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Nic! Hope you are having a great day!

Edi, you are getting very close, fingers crossed! Glad to hear you escaped another cyclone PB.

AFM, I am soooooo busy at work which is why I haven't been on here much, will be over in 5 weeks, counting down!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be testing tm! On a side note my staffy just gave birth to a litter of 5pups goes without saying i have been in tears all day im so proud of her