+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 138 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay nic! Sounds like you DTD at all the right times this month! Fingers crossed!

Tropical cyclone Heidi took a turn last night and is heading straight for us here in Hedland. Should only be a low category so fingers crossed we all stay safe tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    the scan and your NT results are great PB, must be a bit of a weight off your mind - now just got to get through the cyclone!

Nic, sounds like your timing was good, fingers crossed for you.

Edi - I have heard that the teas taste bad, but that must mean that they are good for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed we got it right this month!!

PB you stay safe with this cyclone!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! It's getting windy!

We're now in lock down - Red Alert. Not allowed to leave the house until the all clear is given which may be 9am, could be even later. Perfect excuse for a DVD night

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cyclone is crossing the coast now. It's damn scary. Winds are gusting at 120km/hr. The rain is falling heavily and horizontally. I've never seen trees bend like this. The windows are shaking. I keep hearing things bang and crash outside but I can't see what's going on. And I'm home alone with the dogs as DF is in the emergency services so has to be at the station. At least it's preparing me for the sleepless nights of motherhood!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your ok luv and it passes quuckly for you!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Edi. It's been a long few hours. The eye is probably about 10-15km away from where we are at the moment so we've still got another few hairy hours to go. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh pb... That's scary!! Thinking of you!! Cuddle your Doggies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey pb how your house holding up? I've been through myself living in the tropics, but I think it was the noise that scared me more! And the fact you can't see what is breaking or banging!
    You just hang tight and it will be over soon!p.s. Your scan looks freaking awesome! Congrats on your results! Everything is looking great

Nic that sounds really positive! Aside from how dh had been, to me it sound like he feels really helpless in the scheme of things and in this situation it's not surprising! My dh didn't really begin to understand how had it is till my doc explained that there are 6 days you can fall pregnant a year... A half day each month! And when you look at it like that it kinda goes into perspective. Thats why there is so much planning! I'm hanging on for the ttw ride with ya!

Zb I know what you mean by uncertainty! It sucks bums! You have what feels like a long wait but I promise it will pass quicker then you think!

Edi, chinese herbs and teas suck and taste like poooooooooooo but they will help! So chin up and block you nose! :P

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    4dpo over here... Not really feeling anything.. Except I had aching for the last 3-4 days.. Seems to be gone now, don't know what it was.. Hopefully a good sign

PB- how did you hold up through the cyclone?? I hope everything is ok..

Edi- has AF left yet??

Hope everyone else is going ok.. DH is babysitting a friends 2 yr old today and tomorrow by himself as I'll be working.. He is so looking forward to it.. I love seeing him with kids, and can't wait to get home and play with them both!!! It'll be a test run for our kidlets lol...