+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 138 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    happy new year ladies :-) I'm back at work today, so hard to be motivated!
    Nic, good luck in the next few days! Hope things are going well for you babylily.
    PB, I hope that you are feeling better now and can start looking for the scan - I'm sure its normal to be nervous but as you say its also a very exciting time!
    Edi - did your blood test results come back ok?

afm, we want to start trying straight away (even before af if possible) but it depends on whether I can hold of the pregnyl I need - am on a waiting list for it now, so hopefully it will come in time, otherwise will try next month. Will also book an appointment with my fs for when he's back from holidays, and take it from there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

Kyahli  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope we are all well!

Blood test came back all good. I had to see a different doctor though from my regular one and to say he was a massive a hole would be an understatement! Ok yes i might be paranoid and upset but as a patient i should be able to be reassured some what that there is nothing wrong yes? Well apparently not i was just waisting his time and to only bother coming back if af had not returned in 12 freaking months!!!?!?!?! ah well vent over!

Hows everyones new years begun? 12week scan eeek thats gone so fast how exciting!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Edi that's horrible! I'm sorry you had to go through that. But obviously they didn't find anything nasty or untoward so fingers crossed everything returns to normal for you soon. I've said it before and i'll say it again, you are an inspiration. How you've dealt with everything over the past year is amazing. You are one hell of a woman

I just had my bloods for my nuchal scan. I'm so so scared about this scan. I think because I know that if everything is ok then we're pretty much in the safe zone. I'm just so desperate to see that everything is fine. I'm also really nervous about the possibility of finding out he/she has a neural tube deficit like down syndrome. I know the chances are slim, but it's just hovering in the back of my mind. I just want to see that everything is ok so I can try to relax - at least until the 20 week scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Edi I'm sorry the doc was so nasty but like PB said they didn't find anything bad so hopefully you will be getting your BFP really soon!!!

Zoobaby I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you (and Edi) this month...

PB I can't believe you and babylily will be 12 weeks soon!!! That's gone by so fast!! Good luck for your scan, I'm sure everything will be ok...

AFM I'm CD15 and DH rang earlier to tell me he had a big weekend of BDing planned as it will be around that time of the month lol.. I'm not doing OPKs this month, and going by the last 5 cycles I O anywhere between CD17-20.. Just going to take it easy this month, it will happen when it happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi - oh my god, that dr is such a ****! So frustrating to encounter attitudes like that still. I'm glad that the results have come back as normal though, hopefully af will show soon.

Babylily have you had your 12 week scan soon? Not long for you PB!

Fingers crossed for your big weekend Nic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies im glad and relieved that everything is ok and i will not be seeing him ever again!

I just want to say thanks to you all couldnt have got through it without your support!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

How is everyone going so far in 2012? I still cant quite believe we are in January already...the last year just flew by.

I am okay, still not enjoying the MS though I am having longer stretches of 'normal' now which is nice. Still very nervous because I havent seen bub since I was 6 weeks along, and I lost a baby in 2008 and found out at my 12 week scan. As such, I am waiting to have that scan to feel okay about everything. I will be waiting another week before having that because there is a bit of a discrepancy in my dates so I want to make sure they get all the numbers they need. Otherwise, I really cant complain. I am happy to be growing another baby and look forward to our new addition come July God-willing. We have 2 girls names that we like but havent agreed on a boys name.

Zoobaby, good luck with your ttc. Hope you get that pregnyl soon.

Edi, glad you got the all-clear even if it had to come from an id1ot! Seriously, some doctors have no bedside manner!

Nic, I think taking the relaxed approach is best, because it means less stress. I did it and it worked for me! Enjoy it hon, wishing you lots of baby-making luck!

PB, good luck with your scan next week. Look forward to hearing your news. Oh and dont be surprised if they tell you what you're having. With my last, I was totally unprepared because I didnt know they could tell that soon, but the sonographer told me right away and low and behold she was spot on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay af showed up!!!! Lets begin again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strange to say it, but so pleased af came Edi!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe me too hun!! Cant wait for the tww to come!!