+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    Hi ladies, hope you all had a great Xmas and are enjoying the break. Sorry no personals as I'm on my phone, but sounds like things are going well for all. Bring on the new year I say.

I so agree I'm over 2011!!! Hoping for a great start to the year for all of us!! Anyone got any plans for new years?? Anyone making NY resolutions???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bring on 2012 I say! I get to meet my baby AND marry the man of my dreams....can't wait!

Not much to do in our little country town on New Years. Plus, a total fire ban means no fireworks. We always miss out on the big days - this year Australia Day was cancelled because we were put on Yellow Alert thanks to a cyclone which meant we had to stay home all day. Not much fun at all!

Anyway, side-tracked! We're going to make our own fun and head to our friend's house for a BBQ, some charades, some board games, and lots of alcohol (for everyone except me)! Should be a really nice, relaxing night.

Unfortunately, I have to work at 7am the next morning and will have been working from 7am that day as well - it's tough being a nurse sometimes - so I probably won't even see the New Year in. I'll probably be curled up on our friend's couch. But thats nothing new for me. Last night I was in bed by 730pm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have a big 2012 coming up PB, I think you should get your rest while you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

Im excited for the new year as well! How are all u utd ladies? Im so excited for u all! Hopefully the rest of us will join u all really soon!

Afm: i have been to the doctor and got some bloods done this morning. Still no af and im still a bit sick they have done another hcg scan in my bloods as well just to be sure. As for new years we are going to have a quiet one with a few friends coming over for a cpl of drinks

Hope you are all well and safe and have a happy new year!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Edi that's no good you are still unwell.
    Did your hcg go back to 0, or is that what they are checking now? Hopefully it's sorted for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh thats what theyre checking could still be left over hormones making me sick ah well i hope they figure it out soon! How are you feeling?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, well I hope you get the results soon and know what's going on. I am ok, had a bad day yesterday but trying to think of the future and being positive. As we all are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very happy new year. Hope you enjoy the fesitivities tonight with family and friends. May 2012 bring you much love, joy and fulfilment.

See you in 2012!!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year my lovelies!! I hope 2012 will be my year this year!! We had a chill NYE went to watch the midnight fireworks thinking we had parked across the toad from where they were but they ended up being about 20m away from us!! So the big ones burst right above us.. It was such a nice night!!

ATM I'm CD12... Due to O ariund the end of the week...

Finally got DH taking menevit (whooooo).. He's getting worried that he is the problem (although we have only been TTC for 5 months) and is worried about the amount of semen he is producing as it has decreased in the last few months.. Sorry for TMI.. I told him about stuff I have read about menevit online and he has decided to take it.. If we don't fall this month though I think he will go to the doc.. Just for peace of kind for his sake...

Hope everyone is going great.. I'm getting so impatient waiting to O!! It's worse than the TWW lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like you had a wonderful night nic! Can't believe you're almost in the TWW again....it seems like just yesterday that we were waiting for your news! Please keep us informed

Zoobaby - are you going to try again this month or have some time off?
    Edi - what about yourself?

We had a wonderful NYE. We went to a BBQ with some of our friends and had a lovely night chatting and playing charades (us girls were unstoppable!). I even managed to stay awake till 1230am which is a massive effort for me - I can't even stay awake past 830pm at the moment. I'm paying for it now though. My morning sickness has hit and all time high, my exhaustion levels have also hit an all time high, and my blood pressure has dropped dramatically. I am assured that this is all normal, but it has meant I am now on sick leave until I get some rest. I was actually sent home from work today after nearly passing out which was embarrassing but luckily I work in a hospital and was surrounded by amazing doctors, nurses and midwives

We have our 12 week scan next tuesday pretty excited but also really nervous as this is our nuchal scan where they test for things like down syndrome. Fingers crossed everything will be ok.

My preggers buddies - how are you going? Has the morning sickness kicked in yet??