+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I've been diagnosed with PCOS, like you! I'm hoping and praying it'll happen naturally for you like it did for us!!
    Awww thank you! Im hoping and praying it'll happen naturally too!!

Just had my hair done....ive gone from brunette to almost blonde haha talk about a change! Was a bit of a shock at first but I'm starting to like it alot! Hope DF likes it too haha too bad if he doesn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post

FNT - are you feeling better today? One more work day and you'll be on holidays too! Time to relax and make a baby

I'd just like to thank all of you ladies for your support - it's weird how you can feel a connection to a bunch of complete strangers. Being able to talk about it all with someone saves me from becoming a complete mental case! I'd normally talk about it with my best friend, but like i said before she's just had a baby and this time should be about her, not me.
    I've had an on/off day today... I hate how people have to put down others to make themselfs feel better...
    But I'm looking forward to finishing up tomorrow!

I didn't say b4 but I'm having friday off to go to my pregnant friends wedding, so I bed to get my happy vibes up! Need to be there for her day too!

I totally agree pb... Having you guys on here makes me feel so much better, nearly ask my friends have babies so non of them understand what I'm going thorough, they didn't have any problems... I don't have pcoc, but I do have endometriosis, which I just had removed, do I'm hoping for natural too!
    Lots of for everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Anyone ovulated yet? Hope you all have a great weekend and that we all catch those eggs!

FNT51, hope you've had a better couple of days and that you are enjoying your day off.

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey

CD12 - Same old, same old up here. Feeling ten times better after my day off on Wednesday. Holidays have begun today - 6 days of relaxation and baby incubating (hopefully!). OPK today is dark but still not as dark as the control line, but with PCOS OPKS can be inaccurate, so I really just have to hope for the best. My period tracker on my phone says Sunday is THE day so we'll start daily dancing tonight and keep going daily until one of us decides we're too tired!

DF has decided that if we don't get pregnant this cycle then he'll get me a puppy to nurture my mothering instincts haha we had originally planned to stop after this cycle because of the wedding coming up but DF really wants to give it another go next month. He's just as desperate to become a dad as I am to become a mum, but he's not the one who has to plan a wedding and wear the wedding dress with an 8-9 month sized belly!! So we'll have to have a chat about it if we're unsuccessful this time around.

How about yourself babylily?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pilbarablossom

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope you enjoy your holiday and that its a 'productive' one .

We are on CD16 and yet to ovulate. Methinks Sunday or Monday so lots of BDing for us too. We have been BDing every other day since CD8...

Trying to think positive thoughts, and keep the stress down. Also, trying to maintain a reasonably healthy diet.

Let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! Best of luck to you this weekend as well

Signing out now for the next few days. Will be in the TWW when I return....yikes!

Just did my calculations and Im actually CD14 today so half way towards my BFP hehe positive thinking in action right there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I am or have on the 29th - couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your thread title

I haven't read through the thread yet but will

I'm on CD 18 and officially in the 2ww 1DPO we DTD last Tuesday, Wednesday and last night in hope to catch the eggie, I got a very strong positive on the OPK yesterday so I have fingers crossed we've done enough for a BFP

Good luck to every one "o-ing" around the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Littleyorkshirepudding!

Very exciting for you! Hopefully you caught that egg.

Well, its CD 17 here and I am seeing a lot more CM, still cloudy and sticky though, so dont think its ovulation yet for me. I now really wish I was using OPK's, just to get some certainty. Saying that, I'm usually pretty good at reading my CM so hopefully I should be okay. I'm still thinking it will happen Sunday or Monday.

We will probaby BD every night until then to try to optimise our chances, though ultimately its not really in our hands... if God wills it, then it will be.

Looking forward to joining you in the tww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! I'm pretty sure I o'd bang on the 29th, I usually have a short luteal phase but this time I o'd a day early, meaning I have 8 precious days before AF is due. Hope it is enough! Good luck to every one else - now we can start symptom spotting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you all had a productive weekend!! We've just returned from an amazing weekend away - not an ounce of stress the whole time Im pretty sure i'm now in the TWW. Had a strong OPK on Saturday and Sunday, and today is alot fainter. We've been busy little bunnies the last few days so hopefully we've done enough to catch it only time will tell! We'll either be getting a new puppy in two weeks or a new baby....I know which one i'd prefer but it's going to be a win-win situation regardless!

Welcome to the lovely new ladies - its always a pleasure to have more people to share the journey with, and I'm hoping this month will be your last!
    xxx