+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies. I went for a scan and they could see the sac and maybe the yolk sac? She said I was dating about 5 weeks, which is a week less than I thought - is that possible when I had a bt to confirm o date? It was internal but there was no heartbeat, and the spotting has increased. I am to go back to the Dr this afternoon.

PB - is it really 49 degrees there today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha zoobaby yes it is!!! Luckily my DF bought me a pool for my birthday which is almost filled up so we can relax in it. Might have to put some ice blocks in it though - even the water is hot!

I hope everything is ok. I guess only time will tell as it's hard to get a definitive answer when you can't see the heart beat. Rest assured though, not all bleeding in pregnancy is bad. It's only when it starts clotting that it's a problem. Best of luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Based on the report from the scan and the spotting my gp said its a "missed miscarriage" (?) and that i should expect heavy bleeding to follow. I would really like it to be over before Xmas but as we all know, there's no controlling these things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh zoobaby I am so sorry to hear that Nothing I can say will make it any easier, but just take care of yourself and make sure your hubby also takes good care of you. We completely understand if you want a break from us for a while, but we are always here if you need us xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    thanks ladies. I went for a scan and they could see the sac and maybe the yolk sac? She said I was dating about 5 weeks, which is a week less than I thought - is that possible when I had a bt to confirm o date? It was internal but there was no heartbeat, and the spotting has increased. I am to go back to the Dr this afternoon.

PB - is it really 49 degrees there today!
    Hey ladies, I'm butting in again! I just wanted to offer you some support Zoobaby. I also had a missed miscarriage 4 weeks ago. I started spotting on the Tuesday and I passed the baby in the early morning of Friday. So three days of yuck as you wait. But that was me and it can happen differently for everyone.
    I cried and cried but it does get easier.
    Take care of yourself and if you have any questions please let me know. I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry to hear.. Sending you so many hugs Zoobaby..

I know I can't do anything to help, but like PB said, we are all here for you if you need us.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zoobaby, Im so sorry to hear your news. Hoping its all as swift and painless as possible for you. Thinking of you... xx

PB, popped in and saw that its your bday today. Hope its been grand. It'll be your first one as a mum-to-be and your last as a childless woman God-willing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry zoo baby!!!! No words can make it better but im sending you lots and lots of cyber hugs!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    Don't feel awkward about posting, keep the updates coming, I may have a little break from posting but I will be reading along. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good attitude hun if u need a chat just pm me!!

AFM: ive just finished buying all the food for christmas lunch its going be a long day of cooking a preparing tm. Last day of work today and everyone is just relaxed and its just lovely! Still no sign of AF she was due yesterday. Hmmmm what to do?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub