Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    well all systems go for next month Nic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear nic but at least youve got the positive attitude!!!!! It really does help so much!

Im travelling well. Having a relaxing week at work as everything winds down which is nice. Im expecting af tm but who knows with the mc etc this month. Getting ready to host my first christmas in our new house so im stressing a tad lol. How is everyone else going? Christmas plans?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well nic - at least you get to have a couple of cheeky beverages at Christmas and New Years, and you can have more fun practicing!

Edi - Your first Christmas! I'm yet to host a Christmas, which I'm pretty proud of But I think 2013 will be our year as we'll be moving back home to Perth and will have a baby etc. Unless my parents come up here next year for our first Christmas with Bubs.

Its my Birthday tomorrow so it's time to relax and be pampered!
    Shame I can have a celebratory glass of wine, but it's for the greater good so I don't mind too much. It's going to be 40 degrees again tomorrow (was 44 yesterday and 42 today - yuck) so no doubt we won't be heading anywhere until it cools down in the evening. Maybe a quick trip to the beach before dinner will be on the cards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday for tomorrow PB!!!

We are planning on having Christmas at our place next year too, as hopefully we will have a bubs so everyone can come to us lol.. This year it's lunch at the inlaws and then dinner at my parents, we will stay at my brothers then come home boxing day.. It's suppose to be warm and sunny here so I hope the weather forecast stays like that!!

I've completely done my shopping as of yesterday, go me!!! I ordered a DVD for my SIL and it said it wouldn't be here before chrissie but it arrived today so that made me extra happy!! I only get 2 days off over Xmas but hey it's better than nothing!!

I can't wait, apart from my birthday this is my favorite time of the year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday PB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have an amazing day and you get spoilt rotten xxxxxoooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pb! Happy birthday you awesome chicky! I hope you have a rocken day, and get spoilt rotten

Nic once again I have to say you have a great way of dealing, and getting your plans in place! I think that would be great to get your bfp right before your birthday!

Afm christmas this year is at port maquarie so we are spending 4 days there before I go back to work. Thats with the in laws and is usually really good... we rotate christmas 3 yearly, dh family one year, my family the next and then just us. We love it, and it just so happens that next christmas is our christmas! I'm so excited already! I LOVE hosting christmas. Could be different with a little one but we will see!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday PB!!!!!!! Nic, when is your b'day?
    2 more days of work left, can't wait for it to be over!
    I am feeling a bit anxious today, have had some very light brown spotting last night and today, some cramps too it's freaking me out. Not sure if I should call my doctor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zoobaby - i would call your doctor. You dont want to take any risks. Could be nothing but then at least you know its nothing

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would call the doctor luv dont want to take any chances