+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i havent had a bleed yet since mc so judging by the time of when bleeding stopped with mc im cd 15 or so but the acupuncturist said she may have encouraged ovulation earlier then normal. Im having mild af type cramps which is very unusual for me unless i have af. Maybe its just my uterus relaxing etc but im praying a sticky bub is nestling their way in making a nice little home for themselves!!! Posiyive attitude is really the only thing you can control during this ttc rollercoaster!!!

Good luck ladies hoping for many bfps to come!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi I totally agree with PB!! I'm so glad everything is starting to look up for you.. I'm hoping it's is implantation bleeding!! I'll be keeping my eye out for your BFP!!!

FNT & PB- I'm glad your pregnancies are going great!! I hope your ms goes away soon, but it is still a good sign bubs is growing nicely..

MARTTC- can't wait to hear all about your fs appointment in the new year.. Hopefully you will get some answers and will be getting your BFP in now time!! I really admire your strength, being able to be in this thread and seeing all the BFPs must be hard but you do it with amazing grace.. I will be following our TTC journey with anticipation...

Thank you all for your kind words, I am hoping the cramping I had on Thursday was something positive.. AF has stayed away thus far but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.. She is due tomorrow or Tuesday, so I will wait until Tuesday to test if she hasn't shown by then..

FX for an early Christmas present!!! xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you nic!!!!!

TMI warning!!!!!: would it be a prob if dp and i dtd tonight i dont want to risk anything but in the same way dont want to have my hopes up and miss an opportunity if that makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you nic!!!!!

TMI warning!!!!!: would it be a prob if dp and i dtd tonight i dont want to risk anything but in the same way dont want to have my hopes up and miss an opportunity if that makes sense

I don't see why not, Edi. As long as you and your DP are sure you're ready to start trying again, then I'm pretty sure you can start straight away. I think the docs normally suggest waiting 3 months, but ultimately it's up to you and your body. Have fun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FNT.....

Nic86 - yeah it's hard but I'm genuinely happy because I know if it were me getting the BFP how exciting that would be I'm jealous but it is what it is & there is plenty of people worse of than me....
    Keep an eye out early next year for my BFP (fx)

All you girls with ms I feel sorry for you, I hate feeling sick at the best of times I'm a sook! Hope it doesn't last too long !!! It's all worth it & all part of the experience.... Keep reminding yourselves. Do you find your dp/dh to be helpful when your not well,??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Thanks FNT.....

Nic86 - yeah it's hard but I'm genuinely happy because I know if it were me getting the BFP how exciting that would be I'm jealous but it is what it is & there is plenty of people worse of than me....
    Keep an eye out early next year for my BFP (fx)

All you girls with ms I feel sorry for you, I hate feeling sick at the best of times I'm a sook! Hope it doesn't last too long !!! It's all worth it & all part of the experience.... Keep reminding yourselves. Do you find your dp/dh to be helpful when your not well,??
    I can't wait hear the news of your BFP next year MARTTC. Just imagine the joy when you see those two lines....it will be even more special for you and your hubby because of the path you have already travelled. xxx

Yep, DF is amazing at the moment. He is doing everything and doesn't whinge at all. Don't know how I could do it without him actually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pb... I'm hoping all you girls that have been a part of my journey will still be checking in by the time I get my bfp.... I'll be so excited to tell :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Thanks pb... I'm hoping all you girls that have been a part of my journey will still be checking in by the time I get my bfp.... I'll be so excited to tell :-)
    There is no way I am leaving until you get your BFP!! Even after that I will still stalk you to see how you are going lol...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so much to catch up on!

Nic - fingers still crossed for you, its not over yet!
    Marttc - no one's going anywhere! The October girls are in this together now!
    Edi86 - I agree, if you guys feel up for it, then go for it.
    PB - glad you are off the night shifts, sorry the ms is still continuing, I hope it starts to ease up for you soon
    Baby lily - how are things with you? Hope you are good.
    FNT - how did the scan go this morning! Can't wait to hear. You are exactly 1 day behind me, so we could end up due date buddies!

afm, I am just exhausted. Got through the xmas party and drinks by just holding a drink in my hand constantly, but spent the rest of the weekend on the couch. i should be thankful I'm not feeling sick, just tired, but its so hard at work at the moment as I am very busy. Oh well, its all worth it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been to doctor to have some antenatal follow up and turns out ive got streptococcus group B.
    Apparently it doesnt cause a problem to the baby until my waters break, so I either have to be induced and put on IV antibiotics or get to the hospital the minute i rupture so they can put me on IVABs. If i dont, bubs risks developing a nasty infection when its born. Oh well....at least we know about it!