+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Or order lemon lime and bitters and say its vodka lemon line and bitters...worked for me! Have fun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on Nic, what's the verdict?!

Sending you much babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies it wad a BFN yesterday and in my early morning half awake state at 3.30 this morning I forgot to test and in all honesty, (sorry to be a downer,) but I really don't feel like testing.. I know I'm only 4 months in but seeing only one line really really sucks, I don't know how people who have been TTCing for years can do it every month!! They are a lot stronger than I am..

I'm not holding my breath, the only symptoms are still being hungry, and now getting bloated when I eat.. No boobs, no nausea nothing..
    Hopefully tomorrow will bring some answers as AF hasn't shown and the cramping I had was 3 days ago!! Maybe it was good cramping??

How are all my lovely UTD ladies traveling along?? Please don't feel because I'm sad I'm not getting BFP's means I don't want to hear all about you guys and your little beans, as I know I will be right there with you soon enough!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic, you're an inspiration! Your positivity is amazing I still think the bloating is a really good sign, but only time will tell. Can't wait to hear the outcome either way.

9 Weeks 1 day : My "morning" sickness is horrendous its here when I wake up and its here when I go to sleep. In fact, I often wake up in the middle of the night needing to have a good spew. Fortunately I've only actually vomited a couple of times, but feeling nauseous really takes it's toll. The exhaustion seems to be easing up a tiny bit, but I'm on night shift at the moment and have found myself needing a few naps throughout the night which I don't normally need. I have just finished my last night shift for a while though as they took me straight off the night shift roster when they found out.

We had the dating scan the other day and everything was perfect! He/She had a nice, solid heart beat which was just amazing to see. It feels real now.

I've got the midwives at work already primping me for the perfect delivery lol they're giving me all sort of tips which I really appreciate! They're also letting me have lots of cuddles with the newborns

Can't wait for you to join us Nic!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

Nic86  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic you really are amazing. Stay strong things will fall into place before you know it!

Hope the ms goes away hun that must suck big time!

Asf: well im doing a lot better! Acupuncture is working wonders and my state of mind is much more stable! I did however have a freak out attack this morning when i went to the toilet wipped and saw some brownish discharge..... Surely it cannot be implantation???? I have been on google all morning have called my acupuncturist and im seeing her tm to suss it out. What do you think? Surely im just over thinkibg and clutching at straws here??

Anyway i hope all you lovely ladies are enjoying your sunday. Ive just finished wrapping gifts so my christmas tree doesnt look so bare lol!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

Nic86  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi - fingers crossed for you that's what it is I think I'd be like you if that happened to me... Try not to get your hopes up though just in case... Lucky you can get in tomorrow & hopefully get some answers

Nic - I'll be watching this space for you!!

PB - how exciting fir you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Nic86  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies,
    Big hugs nic! But your not out yet!

Pb! That would have been amazing! Ms is total poooooooooooo! Thats great they took you off night shift! So much better cause you ned to try get all the sleep you can!

Edi I'm glad the acupuncture is working, and it could very well be implantation bleeding! When I went back through my day tracker I reported a light smear that I forgot about, that was my implantation bleed!

Zoo how did you go at the christmas party? One of the girls at dh xmas party worked it out when I turned down a drink-i didn't think to pretend!

Bl how did your appointment go? Has your tummy settled a little?

Marttc I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes in the new year! So exiting!

Afm I wake up every morning at 5am to gag for about 30 minutes and then cannot go back to sleep which sucks! I've only actually thrown up a couple times but I'm constantly gagging-like all the time! We had dinner with dh cousin and wife and as soon as I put my fork down I had to calmly "walk"as fast as I could out of there- we stol haven't told any one. Well except for the work nature that guessed, my best friend, my boss and the lady at my work that guessed. I have am appointment tomorrow with fs and I'm not going to lie I'm scared. I just want to know there is a heart beat and it's not ectopic! I will be 5 weeks and 3 days...

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FNT51 For This Useful Post:

Nic86  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your scan luv im sure itll be fine! Hope the gagging stops soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was exactly the same....i was freaking out! I was cold, clammy, white as a sheet haha! Best of luck....can't wait to hear all about it xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Edi - you are also an inspiration! Your attitude is also absolutely amazing. I'm so glad you're feeling better. There's definitely something to say for chinese medicine hey. Finger's crossed your discharge is what you think it is. How far along in your cycle are you now?
    xxx