+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls... I'm actually excited about my appointment... :-)
    Kinda hoping for a fairly quick BFB... Watch this space girls :-)
    I think it's going to take some of the pressure off us

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - I'm glad you are getting excited about your appointment, its not long until January now and it really made things feel so much better for me.

PB - I am so excited for your scan - I have just booked in for my first scan, will be just under 7 weeks, am hoping for a heatbeat! How far along will you be at your scan?

FNT - sorry to hear about the morning sickness, I hope it doesn't last too long for you.

Nic - not long until testing, your symptoms do sound promising, so fingers crossed for you.

Edi - wow, what a terrible day! I hope that you are feeling better now and that the antibiotics are starting to kick in, sounds awful.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (18-12-2011),MARTTC  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan is tomorrow yay! Based on LMP we should be 8w4d. Wanted to get in around the 7 week mark but there are alot of pregnant women in this town (probably because there's nothing else for the FIFO wives to do up here!) so it was the earliest appointment we could get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan pb!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, just wanted to wish you well for your scan today. Im sure it will be wonderful. I reckon you may have something there with regards to multiples. I'm sure our July thread is due a multiple or two.

Sorry I have been MIA. Feeling really rotten and not in the mood to be online. It actually makes me feel even more sick... I'm just not deaing very well with the all-day sickness, and to top it off, I now have severe diarrhoea.

I have my appointment with my ob tomorrow... luckily they phoned to confirm as I had resigned it to my memory as the 19th for some reason. Anyway, no harm done and I will let you guys know how it all goes.

Edi, how are you feeling now? Have the antibiotics kicked in yet? Hope you have a speedy recovery and you are back on the ttc train really soon.

Nic, I'm so excited for you. I have a feeling its going to be good news for you very soon.

Hope the new UTD ladies are feeling well. What are your edds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylily that sounds terrible, I am glad your appointment is tomorrow and not the 19th. PB good luck for scan today!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

babylily  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babylily hope youre ok!!! M/s is really shocking!!! Antibiotics have kicked in have another appointment with the chinese therapist tm night. Had a u/s to make sure everything is cleared up and there are no issues. Doctor is saying to wait a cycle before trying again and the chinese therapist says to wait 3 but we will just see what happens. People have said you are more fertile after mc but i dont know if i can handle it atm. Time will tell and im sure things will fall into place the way they are meant to.

How are all you other ladies? Anyone testing soon?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Edi86 For This Useful Post:

babylily  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    edi, i dont believe you are more fertile after a m/c. some people say yes, others no. i say no from my end. took 7 months to get another BFP for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes same as last time in march when i had m/c took me till now to get another bfp now m/c again im just praying the change in approach and accupuncture etc helos for sticky bub next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

We're back from the scan and everything looks fantastic! There's only one bub in there and we got to see the little heart beat!! We're still on track for 8w4d WOOOO!!!