+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^^ what zoobaby said. Thats how I was feeling too. Having a plan makes everything change! You feel more in control and just generally better short the whole ttc in general!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with pp now that i am seeing a Chinese medicine therapist and have a plan underway to make our baby dream come true is very empowering and a major confidence boost!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post
    I agree with pp now that i am seeing a Chinese medicine therapist and have a plan underway to make our baby dream come true is very empowering and a major confidence boost!

So glad to hear that Edi. You are one strong lady, that's for sure!

How are you newly UTD ladies going?

Nic - when are you due to test? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post

Omg... Morning sickness, all day sickness, all the time sickness..... No idea how I'm going to keep this from the people I work with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    So glad to hear that Edi. You are one strong lady, that's for sure!

Nic - when are you due to test? How are you feeling?
    Edi I'm glad that your feeling Bette and that things are looking up for you.. I hope to hear some hood news from you soon..

Afm, 7dpo, I've had a headache for the last 4 days that won't go away, feeling tired and (tmi) I've had some really smelly farts lately lol.. One boob tingles a bit every now and again.. And I have a sore lower back.. Hopefully they are some good signs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I'm going to test on Sunday, if AF hasn't shown by then.. That will make me CD32, 13dpo by then.. I'm going by my longest cycle which was last months at 32 days.. Fingers crossed I can hold out until then.. Although DH chrissie party is on Saturday so maybe I'll have to test before hand just incase I feel like a glass of wine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i had a really super bad day!!!! Found out my ezecma is infected and bleeding i have a severe gum infection - trench mouth, and can hardly walk cause my hips are so incredibly sore im on 3 different anti biotics which interferes with my Chinese medicine argh!!!!! Its a bit tough no wonder bubs didn't want to stick around

Sorry vent over!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs edi! That is total poooooooooooo!
    I hope you start feeling better and less uncomfortable soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww Edi you poor thing - as if you haven't been through enough already. But maybe it was nature's strange way of protecting your baby from all the antibiotics you were going to need? Maybe you had an underlying infection when you conceived and that meant your bubs couldn't stick? Get yourself treated, rest up, and prepare your body for motherhood - because it will come. You deserve it.

FNT - You poor thing. I, too, am suffering from horrible MS. But I don't know why they call it MORNING sickness....it's more like all day sickness. I find it very hard to keep it from my work mates, especially because we all work so closely. I guess for us though, no one knew we were trying and no one is expecting it with the wedding coming up, so hopefully they haven't been looking for symptoms (if that makes any sense). Make sure you keep your sugars up though - try snacking on fruit or even sucking on ice blocks (home made) to keep your fluid levels up.

Nic - You've got some pretty promising sounding symptoms going on! Really hope Sunday is a good day for you and your hubby

Babylily - where are you? Is everything OK?

47 hours to go until the scan!! But who's counting
    I'm starting to get really nervous actually. What if everything's not ok? What if I've got an undiagnosed ectopic? What if I've had a silent miscarriage? These are all the things going through my head. Oh, and What if it's TWINS?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twins PB!!! I'd love twins!! I'm sure everything will be perfect with your scan!! Can't wait to hear all about it..

Edi sending big hugs to you.. I hope you get better soon...