+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Just think of the holiday you have coming up!
    Oh thanks pb I totally forgot! It's just been one of those days... But my boss told me today I can have friday off too, so I can start my holiday early! Yay!

Have you tried to have a bath... ?
    Always helps me when I pull/tear /strain something... (happens often, im clumsy!)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh a bath would be good! Unfortunately its 40degrees up here today so dont quite feel like sittin in a warm bath. A pool would be nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh a bath would be good! Unfortunately its 40degrees up here today so dont quite feel like sittin in a warm bath. A pool would be nice!
    Where about are you? Thats hot hot hot!

I also decided on my lunch break today to feel better I'd get my hair cut... Was a fantastic idea!
    I always some how feel cleaner after a hair cut!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in Port Hedland - 40 degrees and its not even summer yet. It really is a crappy place to live in Summer, but it's worth it for the amazing winters. 27 degrees and sunny in Winter. AMAZING

I've been feeling pretty crappy since Saturday. Not sure if it's just exhaustion or if it's a little bug. My muscles have been aching something chronic and my back has been ridiculously sore. DF and I are trying to be as calm and relaxed as possible this month and being sore and unwell is getting in the way of that. It is also impacting on my 'baby making' motivation and I'm going to need plenty of that this weekend! So I called in sick for tomorrow and I'm having a mental health day, including a hair cut - new style and some new highlights. And the hairdresser comes to me so I don't have to worry about being sprung - always a chance when living in a small town! I'm hoping it'll have the same effect on me as it clearly had on you, FNT51

CD11 today - this month is going incredibly fast, which is a good thing! I'm still a bit concerned about my OPK the other day. Had a really dark line on CD8 so a bit worried that I ovulated really early and we've missed it. We DTD on CD6 and CD10 but thats probably too far on either side. Will continue to monitor this week and hope it was just residual hormones from AF or my PCOS mucking around with everything.

Just made DF watch "One born every minute" - love that show! Think he was a bit disgusted by it all at the start, but he actually seemed to be quite interested. He was asking alot of questions etc. He even started choosing baby names the other day while we were in the checkout line at the supermarket. He may have been going through those new cokes bottles (you know, the ones with the names on them ) but at least he was showing an interest! Its so nice to see him so excited about it. Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am doing the same thing on my days off next week Pilbarablossom and FTN51!! There's nothing better than getting your hair done!! I need a change so bad!!!
    I'm on CD12, started my OPK's today, very faint test line. I think I'll still have a few days before a + as I'm not due to O until CD17, but I thought I'd start early, just incase.. I have a feeling about this month.. Not sure why, but I've always wanted a July baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Nic!! Hopefully you'll be sending yourself lots of july baby vibes I'd love a July baby too, but mainly because I don't want to be nine months pregnant in this heat haha winter would be much more bearable!

FNT - are you feeling better today? One more work day and you'll be on holidays too! Time to relax and make a baby

AFM - did another OPK today. A distinctly darker line than the last couple of days, but still lighter than the control line, so hopefully this means I will O this weekend while we're away

I'd just like to thank all of you ladies for your support - it's weird how you can feel a connection to a bunch of complete strangers. Being able to talk about it all with someone saves me from becoming a complete mental case! I'd normally talk about it with my best friend, but like i said before she's just had a baby and this time should be about her, not me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been stalking your thread ladies and have my fingers crossed for you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks cheekychook! How are you going? Has your bubba been a sticky one so far? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    well ladies, not long for us to go! Got a faint line on opk this am, so know that things are happening. Wish we had a long weekend in QLD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks cheekychook! How are you going? Has your bubba been a sticky one so far? X
    So far so good, I've been sick but I see that as a good sign. I've been diagnosed with PCOS, like you! I'm hoping and praying it'll happen naturally for you like it did for us!!