+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    thanks Nic! Apparently I have to do another blood test in 2 days. I don't know why, I guess perhaps the hcg levels are low and they will confirm in 2 days if its viable???? Any ideas?

Not unless the doc wanted to make double sure your medication wasn't giving you a false positive, before he tells you so he doesn't get your hopes up.. Fingers crossed it'll be a BFP in another free days

As for my twinges, it could be anything, I've been so sick and had an upset tummy all day.. I'm just going to suck it and see for the next few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic86 View Post
    FNT-Only 2 days til testing

ATM I'm 3dpo.. Feel like death!! Had a Christmas function last night, got totally drunk, So can't really say that any of my symptoms are pregnancy related..

Had some little twinges on my left side earlier today.. How long after O does implantation occur?? Surely not this soon??
    Ooohh sounds interesting Nic! Implantation is usually around 7DPO. I had some serious twinges when I implanted. Like nothing I'd felt before. I normally don't get any sort of pains with ovulation/periods etc so i knew something was different.

Exciting! Love it when everyone is in the TWW!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

Nic86  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Edi thats awesome! How good does a plan make you feel?! Makes you feel more in control.
    Zoo baby did you hear back from the doctors?
    Nic there is lots of stuff on Dr google about implantation, and it all varies... Can take as long as 14days from o according to some sites... gl!

Afm, I've had a horrible day, been yelled at, feeling sick, slept through my alarms, and managed to fall sleep on my lunch break.... Ugh thank god it's over. I'm on cd10 today (gotten all my days mixed up) so technically I could test but I dont feel up to being disappointed today... So maybe tomorrow or saturday...

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!
    FNT - all these symptoms sound promising! Sorry you had such a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow would be better. I think you're doing the right (and sane) thing by holding off testing until a bit later. Maybe try to hold off until Saturday and use FMU? Though who am I kidding....I would have tested already! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG so much is happening in this thread... so exciting!

Zoobaby, I'd say congrats are in order! I def think its coz the levels are still low but that's perfectly normal this early on. Hopefully in a couple of days they will have at least doubled and you can get a nice strong bfp. Maybe poas again tomorrow morning?

FNT, sounds promising hon. Will be sending you lots of babydust on the weekend! Wouldnt it be wonderful of you all got bfp's this week?! Cant wait to hear your news.

Nic, I agree with PB. Sounds very much like implantation twinges. Good luck.

Edi, good luck with your new regime. Hopefully you will be preggers with a sticky bub in no time at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things do seem exciting in the thread!

Edi - the new regime sounds good, so many people have had excellent results especially with acupuncture - have you ever tried it before? Will be interested to hear what you think.

FNT51 - I hope today is a better day for you - and that if you hold out until then, that Sat is even better! Fingers crossed for you!

Nic - I agree - any twinges sound promising to me, better than nothing right!

PB and babylily - thanks for the advice - of course I POAS again this morning and there is just the faintest of lines, really barely visible, I don't know what to think, am still telling myself it could be left over pregnyl, so I just have to wait until tomorrow's BT result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry, silly question, but do you ladies think that it would be ok for me to ring and ask what my hcg levels were? Is that what normally happens? I feel so stupid not knowing any of this......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely ask! Its your blood!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PB- well I called and at 14dpo hcg was 100 and progesterone 103- the progesterone seems crazy high to me, but I will just wait until today's bt results. How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um.....

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh FNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mistaking that line!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bubba.....keep us updated! Xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (10-12-2011)