+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The chinese herbs sound good Edi, it will be interesting to see what they recommend you take. FNT51, 2 more days until testing, good luck, your symptoms sound so promising!
    I had my BT this am so get my results this afternoon, of course I have cheated and already POAS several times, so I'm expecting a BFN. At least the pregnyl injections have lengthened my luteal phase (I think I'm CD 34 now) so fingers crossed for next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good Luck Zoo Baby!!

Your hcg levels might just be too low for a hpt, but a blood test will tell you for sure

Will be waiting in anticipation!

Edi - how are you? I love your attitude. You're so positive in what must be a horrible time for you and your hubby. Hopefully third time's a charm x

I'm good, thanks for asking. 7w5d today and scan in 6 days. We had our Christmas party last night and I'm pretty sure no-one suspected a thing. Will be such a shock when I tell them this time next week

I saw this old wives tale on another post which basically says if you mix 2 tbsp of bicard soda in with your FMU you can tell the sex of the baby. I'd have to look back and see which is which but basically it will either bubble or not because of the acidity. Might give it a try - just for fun!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrrgghghhhh!!! I rang today at 10.30am and the receptionist said "congratulations". But then she told me that the Dr had not looked at the results yet and he would call me when he had. So I'm not sure what to think - perhaps the pregnyl is still in my system, and while it is showing as a positive to her, it may not be. I just wish he would call, its been 4 hours!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FNT-Only 2 days til testing
    CAnt wait to hear your result!!

ATM I'm 3dpo.. Feel like death!! Had a Christmas function last night, got totally drunk, So can't really say that any of my symptoms are pregnancy related..

Had some little twinges on my left side earlier today.. How long after O does implantation occur?? Surely not this soon??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    Arrrgghghhhh!!! I rang today at 10.30am and the receptionist said "congratulations". But then she told me that the Dr had not looked at the results yet and he would call me when he had. So I'm not sure what to think - perhaps the pregnyl is still in my system, and while it is showing as a positive to her, it may not be. I just wish he would call, its been 4 hours!!!
    Yay I hope the receptionist was right!! It's good to see that the stuff is working and making your LP longer.. Can't wait til you hear from the doc!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Nic! Apparently I have to do another blood test in 2 days. I don't know why, I guess perhaps the hcg levels are low and they will confirm in 2 days if its viable???? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic86 View Post
    FNT-Only 2 days til testing
    CAnt wait to hear your result!!

ATM I'm 3dpo.. Feel like death!! Had a Christmas function last night, got totally drunk, So can't really say that any of my symptoms are pregnancy related..

Had some little twinges on my left side earlier today.. How long after O does implantation occur?? Surely not this soon??
    I also wonder how long after O does it take to implant? I thought if you felt twinges on the left side it was gas or something cause i had that feeling a few days ago but i'm paranoid it's just going to be AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i just got back from the Chinese medicine therapist and im feeling very empowered. She has put me on a change of diet some herb teas acupuncture etc. Feel ready with the tools and knowledge to start again! Helped me a lot emotionally as well

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    thanks Nic! Apparently I have to do another blood test in 2 days. I don't know why, I guess perhaps the hcg levels are low and they will confirm in 2 days if its viable???? Any ideas?
    Yeh my guess is that your levels are low so you're probably only in the very early stages, hence not registering on your HPT. Wow....what a long couple of days it will be!!!!

Best of luck!

Edi, im glad it went well. Hopefully it will all be smooth sailing from here xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi thats awesome! How good does a plan make you feel?! Makes you feel more in control.
    Zoo baby did you hear back from the doctors?
    Nic there is lots of stuff on Dr google about implantation, and it all varies... Can take as long as 14days from o according to some sites... gl!

Afm, I've had a horrible day, been yelled at, feeling sick, slept through my alarms, and managed to fall sleep on my lunch break.... Ugh thank god it's over. I'm on cd10 today (gotten all my days mixed up) so technically I could test but I dont feel up to being disappointed today... So maybe tomorrow or saturday...

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!
    Last edited by FNT51; 08-12-2011 at 18:57.