+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww your poor puppy! keep us updated! All day sickness is the worst, and sad when you go off your favourite food... But it's not for long!

Ok so tww has officially started......
    Ready to pull my hair out already. Didn't sleep most of last night, and I have back to back appointments this morning I really dont think we will get our bfp this month... I just feel that this isn't out month.... How is everyone coming along now?

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ellie!

Wedding plans are going well! Theres so much to do but im enjoying it. Have to organise mu sress soon....that should be interesting!

How are you going?

So im 6+2 today and have woken up to some spotting...its very very light so trying not to get too worried but deep down I feel that something is wrong. I dont know why though....i feel fine otherwise. No cramping etc. i guess only time will tell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

Ellie82  (29-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB- Sending you big hugs.. I hope that everything is ok.. I'm sure your bubs is a strong sticky one...

FNT- Yay your in the TWW.. Don't write yourself off until the evil witch shows up.. When will you be testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pilbarablossom I'm sure everything will be ok with bub. Don't stress yourself out, just make sure you take it easy.

I'm well but unfortunately AF came today. Can't say Im not incredibly disappointed, but theres nothing I can do except keep my chin up and try again!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies it seems to have stopped but not going to take any chances and am going to spend the day on the couch. I'll write personals when my laptop charges up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Ellie
    You might even get your Christmas BFP so hang in there.. We will all be waiting to hear your news

And if I get another BFN this month I will be right there with you in late Dec/Jan to try again..

Babylily how are you going??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

Ellie82  (29-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, glad to hear its all settled down. Early spotting is not uncommon and can be quite innocent. Good idea to rest though, and maybe take a couple of days off work. Also, make sure you are taking your vitamins and keeping hydrated. Thinking of you and your pup. Hopefully you will both be back to optimum health in no time.

Nic, I am really really hoping you get your Dec bfp! So excited for you and all the other ttc girls. Will be sending lots of your way. I am doing okay, feeling a little more positive about the possible pesticide exposure. Have prayed and left it in God's hands now...

FNT, yay for making it to the tww! I bet this one will just fly by what with all the end of year shenanigans going on etc. You will be getting that bfp in no time.

Ellie, Sorry to hear the witch turned up. Stupid stupid AF... A January bfp is in order now, and I'm sure there will be lots of BDing opps over the holiday period! I think Sept-Oct tend to have the highest rates of birth as a consequence, and hopefully this will be the case for you too.

Edi, zoobaby how are you girls going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the lack of personals lately. Ive been on night shift and haven't been arsed charging my laptop lol but its all charged and ready to go now!

FNT - welcome to your TWW! When are you due for AF/thinking of testing? Hope we can make your wait a little easier. Feel free to ask us to analyse your symptoms for you

Nic - thank you for your kind words. Lucy is able to come home this morning and the spotting appears to have stopped. DF has now wrapped me up in cotton wool, and has even agreed to let me put the Christmas Tree up today to cheer me up - he knows me too well! Did I read that you're due to O this weekend? Good luck....and enjoy

Ellie - such a shame that AF showed up. I was really hoping you'd get your BFP. But heres hoping you get yourself a nice little christmas baby! I'll be following your progress for sure!

Edi - how are you hon? Has your spotting stopped?

Babylily - how are you? Did you go to the doc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, didnt bother going as I cant imagine there will be anything they could do really. Feeling better about it all now, and hoping for the best.

Glad to hear you will have Lucy home today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling sick... urgh.... and here I was thinking I'd been lucky this time round!

Anyone heard from Edi? And Littleyorkshirepudding??

PB, hope you are having a better day.