+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and nic, hope you had an awesome time at the bday party! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm the same - almost no morning sickness. But mum never had it so fingers crossed I got some good genes from her in that department. Like I said before though, I did a preg test at work the other night and the line was just as dark as the control line, and these tests are definitely not sensitive by any stretch of the imagination! So thats encouraging. And a week or two isn't going to make that much difference in the bigger scheme of things. I keep telling myself that I could have the scan at 7 weeks and lose the baby at 7 weeks and 1 day, so having the scan any earlier isn't going to increase our chances of a sticky baby. I also think that I'd rather wait that little bit longer, not see the baby too early, just incase something happens, if that makes sense. I guess with my PCOS i'm just not getting overly excited just yet. Yep, FH will be coming to the scan. He's SO excited!!

I can't tell you how excited I am about your up-coming TWW's! I get all the suspense of the wait, but without the stress! thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylily View Post
    Oh and nic, hope you had an awesome time at the bday party! xx
    I had a good night, caught up with an old friend I havent seen in a long time so it was great.. Then DH took me for Kiwi Waffle (my favourite!!) and we chilled on the beach and watched the ships come into the harbour.. It was so relaxing, just nice to spend some time alone with him..

Got news that a good friend of mine had her bubba this morning .. She was due on the 17th so she is happy to finally have him out lol.. No other details as yet.. I'm soooo excited and can't wait to meet him!! Makes me even more clucky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow your evening sounds amazing!! Its so nice to have some one on one time hey? We find we go through periods where we never see each other - we both work shift work and his hours can be crazy. So sometimes its nice to just go out, turn the phones off and enjoy each others company.

Congratulations to your friend! I bet bubs is absolutely gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds loooooovely... wish we could have some time to ourselves. We had such a hectic weekend. And to top it all off, dad turned up unexpectadly (as he does) and decided to spray insecticide around the perimeter of our home. He really is so sweet and is always doing stuff for us but being pregnant meant that it was not the right time for it. I havent told my parents yet, so I couldnt really say anything but now I wish I did. I definitely inhaled some of the vapours when I rushed to close the windows as he did it. He hadn't waited to check that the windows were shut before starting! Grrr. Since then I have been worried silly that I have done some harm to my bub. Feeling really down and fretting like crazy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh babylily i wouldnt worry too much. You only had a small ingestion and limited contact so you should be fine. If youre worried I'd call your doctor xxxx good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylily I'm sure it will all be ok, but as PB said head to your doc if you are concerned.. I know I would be feeling the same way you are if that had happened to me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    My poor puppy Lucy has to stay at the vet tonight Came home from work last night and she was making noises like she was trying to vomit something up. Anyway, we went to sleep as we were shattered after night duty. Woke up and she was still doing it. She was lethargic and just not her normal self. So we took her to the vet. Turns out she's got a nasty chest infection and the vet needs to keep an eye on her and give her antibiotics overnight because she's so small. She should be ok to come home tomorrow

Morning sickness is starting to kick in, but its more of an all-day sickness. No actual vomiting but generally repulsed by the smell of food with any sort of flavour in it. Poor DF was banished from the lounge room the other night when he was eating the risotto I had made. I am normally salivating over this dish but that night the smell was so overwhelming and I couldn't handle it! Thus I've been living on plain wholemeal bread for the last three days, which probably isn't the best thing, but it's better than nothing right?

Has anyone O'd yet.....must be pretty close - its a month since you all last O'd

sending you all lots of baby dust, though you're probably all too busy DTD to read this post!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pilbarablossom! I've been following this thread since it started

Your poor puppy! I hope she is better soon!

How are your wedding plans going??? You have such a busy year ahead of you! It must be so exciting!!!!

Hope your morning sickness is minimal and you feel better soon!
    Isn't it funny.... right now id give anything to have morning sickness just so I can have a BFP, but once you get it, you just want to get rid of it! lol

x Best of luck to everyone still trying for their BFPs xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww PB I hope little Lucy is ok.. It will be good practice for you and DF for when bubs does come along..

I'm not due to O until this weekend.. Trying to BD every second day then everyday over the weekend to catch my little eggie..

I hope everyone else is sailing along smoothly.. Can't wait to be in the TWW as waiting to O is just painful.. At least then I know we have done everything we can.. Plus the TWW seem to go faster for me than waiting to O.. And I'm really hoping to see some BFP's for Christmas...