+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

How are we all going?

Afm i had a bit of a scare with some spotting and as Im o negative blood type went straight hospital and got my injection etc. Cervix is still closed and high so fingers crossed!! Been a bit stressed but dp is being amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh Edi I hope everything is ol xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that you are now okay Edi. Rest rest and more rest for now. My best friend is rhesus negative and has had 5 beautiful children! Wishing you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are okay Edi, must have been scary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow edi! Hope everything is going to be ok! You just take it easy!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are things today Edi? Just want you to know that we're all thinking of you x

Booked our dating scan yesterday. Apparently the whole town is pregnant - we can't get in until Dec 14th! Was really hoping it would be earlier than that but thats ok. At 8.5 weeks we've got more chance of seeing the heartbeat anyway. Just have to be patient So my POAS addiction continues - did another test at work last night. They're not very sensitive and didn't pick up my line until the middle of last week. But last night it was the same colour as the control so thats put my mind at ease that everything is progressing nicely.

Love how you girls have already got your nurseries planned!! Thats positive thinking for sure!! Love it I'd love to do the nursery up in like a light green/light teal colour but unfortunately we are in housing provided by DF's work and we're not allowing to paint it. Had we have been at our house in Perth I'd probably have already picked out the paint Does anyone know much about those wall stickers? Do they come off easily?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pb I was just about to tell you about the wall stickers then read the rest of you post! Lol, remember those plastic like stickers you could play with in the bath? Well there kinda like that, of course if you put them on and off alot they will loose there stickiness... But I love them. Alot of baby stores have them on display now too...
    I want to paint and add them... There so cute!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Im still spotting a little but Im curled up on the couch in front of the fire relaxing. Stressing a little i just hope she sticks! Thanks so much for your concern and well wishes! Helps so much that Im not on my own!

How are all you other utd ladies? Anyone o ing yet? Lots of baby dust to everyone happy bd ing

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi- Sending you tonnes of sticky vibes... It's common to bleed in early pregnancy, I'm confident yours will be a sticky one!! Relax and take it easy

PB- Can't wait to hear how your scan goes!! you see your bubs heartbeat!!

Hope everyone else is going great.. Have one of my besties birthday dinners tonight so that should be fun.. I are CD10 atm so after that I fully plan on jumping on DH

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (26-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, the later the scan the more you get to see, so your patience will certainly pay off! I know its easier said than done, I honestly thought I would hold out until my ob appointment but with each passing day I am more and more tempted to book my scan at 7 weeks. Its not helped by the fact that I have virtually no morning sickness and I keep worrying myself silly that there might be something wrong (God forbid)... anyways, I look forward to hearing all about your scan. Is your OH going along for it?

Edi, hope your spotting has stopped and that you are feeling better. How are your symptoms going? Any MS?

And to the ttc ladies, it wont be long now before you are all in the tww again! That has got to be super-exciting for you. Cant wait to hear all your bfp announcements real soon.