+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!
    CD10 for me today. Did an opk yesterday and had a surpisingly dark line for so early in my cycle. It was so close to the colour of the control line. Will do another test wheb i get home from work. Im not very big on the whole CM thing....ive never really taken much notice of it before we started TTC so thats all new to me. We're just going to keep up the second daily 'dancing' and go at it like rabbits this weekend when we go away! According to my period tracker this weekend is prime time so fingers crossed!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Trying to relax this week as ill be in the TWW next week and i definitely dont' relax then!! I'll be on night shift and the days usually all blend in together after a while so hopefully it will go nice and quickly. In saying that though, night shift means lots of cuddles with the newborns so might be hard to take my mind off it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm around 31st... :P

and I'm on holidays to so im excited for all the "free time" we wil have!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, yep I'm CD10 today, due to ovulate on the 28th or 29th.
    FX we catch that egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylily View Post
    Morning ladies!

How are we all on this fine morning? Hope everyone is in good spirits and feeling very positive about their ttc efforts this month. And a big welcome to Zoo baby

I've woken up with a cough, but its not going to put a dampener on my mood. Will be giving it my best shot regardless.
    We officially started CD8 and will continue until 3 days after EWCM. I'm not using any OPKs or monitoring temps- just monitoring my CM and hoping for the best. Its worked for me before so God-willing it works again.

Hope everyone has a great week!
    I love how your so positive!
    I wish I could monitor CM but I have never really been able to tell....
    I'm thinking opk tests for me starting from CD6.... Just in case I o earlier than we thought... As my cycles range between 23 & 29 days.... :-/ baby dust to all

TTC since Jan 2011 *~*
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really confused!!!

CD10 today. Did an OPK yesterday just for the sake of it, and it came back really dark, like almost as dark as the control line - could have been the same as the control to be quite honest. Tested again today and its heaps fainter. Is it possible that I could have O'd this early??

Better get busy tonight then, just in case!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, I dont know very much about OPK tests, but I guess its possible. A GP friend of mine said its even possible to O twice in one month sometimes, so you never know. Your best bet is to BD as often as possible just in case. Good luck!

Welcome and good luck MyBabyBells! And a big hello Marttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on day 11 and I'm angry! Dont really know why, aside from everything going wrong at work.
    Getting so frustrated I want to cry!
    * end rant*

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just think of the holiday you have coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hurt my back at work the other day and its making baby making a little bit difficult! Also makes it hard to do the pelis lift afterwards haha sorry for the visual! Think i might take tomorrow off so i can recover...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh PB, sounds nasty! Though I dont think you need to worry about pelvis lifts lol. I guess it cant hurt but I cant imagine it would do very much.

And I did a bit of research for you. Apparently ovulation can occur anywhere from CD6 to CD30. There are no hard and fast rules. So you never know! You may well have already caught the egg