+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, big hugs to you cheekychook,

Loving hearing how you ladies are going!
    Nic I'm a coupe days ahead of you on smep, cd12... Dh us right on board with me, but as I said ge wants to prove fs wrong lol
    I'm back at work now and one of the girls here are pregnant, which is awesome, I just wish she didn't tell everyone that she was concerned about how I would react and if I would be able to be professional around her...
    Only 3 people at work knew what me and dh were going through and that was our business. I'm happy for her, no other thought crossed my mind! I found out because some one spilled the beans on facebook, so when she came into my office saying "i need to have a talk to you and I don't know how to tell you this but I don't want you to be upset"
    I said oh yea congrats thats awesome news hey! How are you feeling? She was shocked and said fine thanks, then walked out of my office.
    Why do people have to do that? It felt so put on and rehearsed.
    *end rant*

How is everyone today? I took my girlfriend to the movies last night to see breaking dawn only to realise the tickets I pre purchased were for NEXT WEEK! Omg how embarrassment! So I got tix for "in time" instead and it was really good!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss cheekychook.
    Glad to hear others are doing well. I had my first fs appointment this week, blood tests confirmed I ovulate around day 19 and have a 6 day luteal phase, have first progesterone shot tomorrow! Was nice to be taken seriously after my gp insisted I was o'ing day 14!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Zoobaby! Glad to hear you now have some answers and something is being done about it. It wont be long before you will have the bfp I'm sure!

FNT, you are such a positive person. I guess your colleague probably meant well- not everyone is as lovely and understanding as you are... still, I can see why you might have found that annoying. Fingers crossed this will be your month and you can join her with your own bfp in no time.

Nic, lol @seducing the DH. Mine was exactly the same, didnt want a bar of it when it became all mechanical and regimented, funny that! Good luck with the SMEM... hopefully you will get your Xmas bfp too!

PB, I completely get your frustration... there is nothing worse that hypocrisy IMO. Grrr! I'm sure once they see that little bub all will be well. How are you feeling now? I'm sure you are glad to be home again.

As for me, I got my blood test results back today. Predictably, no quantitative hcg, only a positive result which is no surprise really! What was the point?! However, I did find out that again, I have low rubella immunity which I've had in previous pregnancies, though after my last bub 2 years ago, they gave me a booster so I just dont understand why its low again. So frustrating!
    But otherwise, all's good. Just wish this light-headedness would go away. I constantly feel like I'm going to pass out, and it makes me so anxious. I fainted twice in my last pregnancy, once at the shops (at 26wks) and had to be taken away by an ambulance... so embarrassing and so scary because I collapsed and was really worried I'd injured my baby. Thankfully, he was fine, but I'm praying I don't have any repeats of that so I am trying to stay as hydrated and rested as possible.

Apart from that, my heightened sense of smell is making feel so queasy- everything smells 10 times as intense....

Edi, how are you faring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know that I really have no reason to complain - I've been so lucky thus far on our TTC journey - but my goodness I am SO tired. Went to bed at 830 last night. Yes, the puppy did wake me up every 3 hours to go to the toilet (good practice!) but I've just done the grocery shopping and can't even find the energy to unpack it! And the worst thing is, I've now got two weeks of night shift to compete with! Fortunately I've haven't got bad morning sickness.

So when are you all due to ovulate again? Must be coming up yeh? And then the dreaded TWW begins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    So when are you all due to ovulate again? Must be coming up yeh? And then the dreaded TWW begins
    Due to O around the 3rd Dec.. CD8 atm.. Going to sneakily start SMEM tonight

I know I haven't even concieved yet but my mind is running with ideas for the nursery.. I'm thinking I'm going to get some mini canvases and paints and stuff and when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl, because we have already chosen names, I'm going to paint the letters of their names on the canvases and put them on the wall.. That way I don't have to repaint the nursery for bubs #2 and I can just move it into their room when they get older.. I'm so not creative so I'll be scouring the internet in the coming months for nice ideas..

Anyone else thought of what they are going to do for their nurseries??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic86 View Post
    Due to O around the 3rd Dec.. CD8 atm.. Going to sneakily start SMEM tonight

I know I haven't even concieved yet but my mind is running with ideas for the nursery.. I'm thinking I'm going to get some mini canvases and paints and stuff and when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl, because we have already chosen names, I'm going to paint the letters of their names on the canvases and put them on the wall.. That way I don't have to repaint the nursery for bubs #2 and I can just move it into their room when they get older.. I'm so not creative so I'll be scouring the internet in the coming months for nice ideas..

Anyone else thought of what they are going to do for their nurseries??
    Buhaha! You just made me laugh!. I'm not pregnant yet but me and my gf went out on sunday and all but picked out the whole nursery down to colour swatches for boy our girl! I just couldn't not do it! Dh just rolls his eyes at me now. I even picked the pram that I want...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Buhaha! You just made me laugh!. I'm not pregnant yet but me and my gf went out on sunday and all but picked out the whole nursery down to colour swatches for boy our girl! I just couldn't not do it! Dh just rolls his eyes at me now. I even picked the pram that I want... !

Funny you say that because a few months before we officially started TTC, DH took me to a baby store and we picked out the car seat and pram that we wanted! Plus I saw one of those old school baby bouncers (the ones that look like they are crocheted and you rock them with your feet.. Well that was what my parents did with me lol) and I wanted to buy it then and there.. It's so much fun, I can only imagine what I will be like when I do get UTD if I'm like this already lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol nic, you and me both !,i found a formula1 walker and nearly brought it too! Can just imagine how much dh would get a kick out of that! We are going to the f1 in march, I just thought it was awesome! I think I'll be the worst impulse baby stuff buyer ever....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahha, you girls crack me up! I have resisted buying anything yet, but my mind does occasionally wander onto thoughts about nursery fitouts.
    I am 1DPO today, so the (hopefully with progesterone support) 2WW starts today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo zoobaby! Got my fx for you!