+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marttc - agree. Your attitude is amazing. I can't imagine trying for near on twelve months and then to find out DH might have a problem. But, like I said before, at least now you know why it's not happening and can start to rectify it. There are so many options out there. You'll be holding your gorgeous bubba in no time and remember - all good things come to those that wait

FNT - I hope your wait is as fast as it can possibly be. Fingers crossed you fall naturally over the next few months I know how annoying it is when people say this, but just try to forget the issues you're facing and just enjoy each other. You never know what might happen

Edi & Babylily - how are you ladies feeling? I'm feeling like I've been run over by a truck lol I have never been this exhausted in my life! Fortunately no Morning Sickness, but mum said she never had it either so maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones. In saying that though, I get seriously car sick at the drop of a hat so maybe that will be my version of MS. Luckily we live in a small town where everything is 5 minutes away! Going to have our first scan on either Dec 6 (DFs birthday) or the 12th, depending on his shifts. We are 5 weeks 3 days so we'll either be 7 and 4 or 8 and 2 at the scan.

Both my parents and my brother know now. Mum and dad both cried. Tom was shocked and said very little that night. The next day I got a text message asking who he can tell because he's so excited and its killing him not to be able to tell anyone. So thats nice He's a bit upset though coz he'll be in Europe when we're due and won't get to see the bub until she/he is about 2 months old. Mum is also going to europe and flys back on our due date, so hopefully bubs is late. But Dad's happy to fly up and look after us.

Tonight is the big test. The In Laws (cue dramatic music)! Theres some serious family dramas at the moment with DF not on speaking terms with his mum. So this should be interesting. It will either kick her butt into gear or she will kick us out lol my brother is cooking us a back up dinner just in case!

Lucy, our new puppy, is just damn adorable! Totally in love and preparing us for parenthood with the middle of the night waking to take her outside, the regular feeding and the constant supervision in a house that's not very puppy proof (when we're home it will be ok). Life's pretty good right about now

Thanks
    Reviews
    FNT, really sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed it will be something easily rectified and you can get that bfp in no time at all.

PB, loved reading about your parents and brother's reaction. Sooo sweet! Hoping the in-laws are just as receptive and happy. I'm sure they will be... its those big things that put life in perspective and help us overlook our differences/squabbles.

Lucy sounds cute! I love puppies. Our neighbour's dogs just had the cutest husky pups ever. They offered us one. Wish I had the time to take one off their hands but we are a very busy (and big!) family already. Its hard enough with our budgies and guinea pig. It just wouldn't be fair on the dog.

Glad you are enjoying pregnancy thus far. I'm feeling pretty good too, just exhausted and over the excess saliva production. Feel like I'm always swallowing.
    I went to my gp today and had my bloods done, though he didnt request a quantitative hcg and I forgot to ask for it. Oh well. He also gave me a referral for an early scan even though I said I didnt need one. So now I have that temptation to overcome... will have to wait and see how I'm feeling next week and make my decision then.

Edi, how are you going hon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! Sorry been a bit mia new house new job have been keeping me busy and with the fatigue and all day sickness haven't had much time!

How are you all going?

Any ideas on what can help completely mental 180degree mood swings? My poor DP!!! Im not an irrational person but i am picking fights and cracking it at the smallest little things so not like me AT all!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies. I've lost my baby . Would it be ok if I joined this thread as a TTCer?? You guys a great group to be on this journey with.

Hope all you knocked ladies are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cheeky chook I am so so sorry to hear that. Hope you're holding up ok under the circumstances and that your hubby is taking amazing care of you xxx of course you can join. Im technically not ttc anymore but can't seem to tear myself away from these lovely ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Hi ladies. I've lost my baby . Would it be ok if I joined this thread as a TTCer?? You guys a great group to be on this journey with.

Hope all you knocked ladies are doing well.
    Oh cheeky **big cuddles**
    I'm so sorry to hear that, how far along were you? I hope you are okay and hubby too... I never realised how much it really happened till I joined here... If you need to talk, we are all here but if you would prefer not to that's fine too xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheekychook, I'm so sorry hon.

Please take care of yourself... we are all here for you. Of course you can join our group, you've been a part of us from the start. We are here to support you all the way.

Thinking of you and sending you big cyberhugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... Told the in laws last night. His dad is SO excited but his mum not so much. Like i said before, Df and her have recently had a huge fight and shes too stubbourn to move on. She's also pulling the muslim card in regards to us having a baby before were married. Shes worried about what her family will think which is just a load of crap - she is doing alot of things that would be very strongly frowned upon by her family let me tell you!! They just dont know about it! She doesnt want us to put it on facebook AT ALL coz shes scared theyll see it. Well guess what....its our baby and its our decision!!! If shes not happy and thinks this baby is a sin, then she won't get to be a big part of his or her life. Simple!

At the airport now waiting for our flight home. Can not wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky I'm so sorry for your loss. I too had a lost pregnancy and it's a very difficult time. Ppl say it's not meant to be and although that's true you must give yourself permission, and time, to grieve and to have some good cries and hugs with your partner and family. our thoughts are with you xxx
    Well I am officially still TTC. AF arrived in Melbourne and now we are back home in Perth ( the town everyone seems to love!) and back on the baby making train..back to reality trying to get toddler routines in order after 3 hour time difference. My DD met her great grandmother! Awesome! 97 years old and going strong!
    Loving hearing all the symptoms you preggers ladies are having... it's such a wonderful time!
    Can't wait to share them next month and don't worry all you TTC ladies our month is coming!!!! Next month!
    Hugs and kisses to all xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeky- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.. Sending massive hugs..

Oh PB sucks about DFs mum but at the end of the day it's your bubs and you will do whatever is best for him/her, regardless of what anyone else has to say about it.. She will wake up one day and realise she was wrong, I just hope it is sooner rather than later..

Well I'm CD8 over here.. Going to start the 'sperm meets egg' plan today.. DH told me he doesn't want to know about it, he want fun sex not 'work sex' as he calls it.. I feel so devious lol.. It actually might a little fun seducing him lol..

Hope everyone is traveling along ok.. Christmas BFPs here we come!!!

Nic