+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls
    Sorry Ive been a bit MIA lately. Been so busy/tired and now in Perth which is non-stop. The weather is beautiful so we've been spending alot of time outside. Just trying to figure out how and when to tell the parents about the bub....I'm crapping myself!!!
    Any hints?
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, you could leave an hpt lying around when they come over, or you could invite them over for a meal and make an official announcement to all of them at once. Or you could go shopping with you mum and head to the baby section and pick something up, asking her "what do you think of this?"

There are lots of ideas online as well, some really creative ones if you are that way inclined!

Glad to hear you are enjoying Perth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were staying with mum while were here so shes probably wondering why in so tired and refusing to drink coffee haha DF has said he'll tell them. Hes not nervous for some reason and Im a bloody wreck!! Think he'll just randomly blurt it out lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Were staying with mum while were here so shes probably wondering why in so tired and refusing to drink coffee haha DF has said he'll tell them. Hes not nervous for some reason and Im a bloody wreck!! Think he'll just randomly blurt it out lol
    Mothers seem to know everything. She has probably already guessed and she is waiting for you to say something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think mjayneb may be right, esp if you are staying with her! I think it wont be long before she asks you outright. How excitement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Told dad.....he was gonna be our toughest customer and he was absolutely thrilled to bits!! He's marked july 22nd in his diary already!! Now to tell mum...she'll be easy. In-laws might have to wait....theres a few family issues at the moment and it probably wont be the best time. Thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad it went well pb!! I don't know whether to wait for the scan or tell them now?? Also all my family live overseas so will be telling them on skype i miss my mum!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Told dad.....he was gonna be our toughest customer and he was absolutely thrilled to bits!! He's marked july 22nd in his diary already!! Now to tell mum...she'll be easy. In-laws might have to wait....theres a few family issues at the moment and it probably wont be the best time. Thanks ladies!
    Aww, that's so sweet! I'm sure your mum will be just as excited. Esp considering it is the first grandchild.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Lol nic mine said twins next year in april! Dh nearly fell on the floor! It said.conceive april, or bfp april or give birth april 2013... Boy and girl! But there is no history of twins on either side... So see what happens!
    That sounds awesome!! I'd love twins.. DH is a twin.. But hopefully you dont have to wait until 2013 for bubs..

Glad to hear that all you UTD ladies are travelling along nicely.. Can't wait to hear how you all go with your scans..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic86 View Post
    Good morning ladies,

Af showed up this morning so I'm out... Little witch lol..

I'm looking forward to hearing your pregnancy journeys PB, Edi, babylily, cheeky and to cycling with little, FNT51, MARTCC and anyone else who joins us in the next few weeks...

Good luck for when you test MMM.. for a BFP!!!

Next month will be just as special, I can feel it!!

Nic
    Nic - sorry to hear! AF showed for me on the 16th but I stayed away from bubhub for a few days...
    So turns out DH may be the reason we are going on 12 months... Will know more tomorrow - test came back ab normal & doc wants to chat...
    Look forward to keeping each other company a little longer, oh & the other girls still ttc :-)
    Congrats to all the BFP - must be truly amazing :-)