+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post
    Hmmm im a little concerned.... It seems since being utd im bruising very easily and a lot! For no reason like if i bump into a chair i have a bruise the size of a tennis ball on my leg. Even got one on my inside palm after chopping onions could there be a hormonal reason for this or something more substantial that warrants a trip to the doctor? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub
    I would like to know as well. I'm 6dpo so not even sure if pg but knocked into my desk last week and it's still a shiner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi, not sure about that but its a good idea to check with a doctor. I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for it. How are you otherwise? How are your symptoms going?

I went ahead and booked my first ob appointment for the third week fo december. I should be 9 or so weeks by then God-willing. I've never gone private before so it should be interesting to compare. I wonder if she'll have an ultrasound in her rooms... I think most obs do. Maybe I will skip the dating scan and just wait for that.

Well, I poas again this arvo with very diluted urine and it was almost as dark as the control line so feeling very happy about that. I will still worry until I see that little bean on the screen but its reassuring to see a darkening line.

PB, how are you going? Did you decide on a date for your scan? Have you had bloods done yet?

Hope all you girls have a great weekend and that you are ttcing in no time at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh i think i will go. Its slightly concerning. Other then that my evening sickness and reflex is still there which is reassuring i don't mind it. And well my b00bs have exploded getting some decent cleavage for once dp is loving it lol!

I don't have private insurance but im thinking of going to a midwife. I live in ballarat as of last week so need to suss out my options up here.

How are you feeling babylily? How are your symptoms going? Any other news ladies? Lets get some more bfps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and so bloated i look 6months not 4weeks im a size 8 normally but maxi dresses are my saviour atm trying to keep the pregnancy a secret till 12 weeks fx and God willing she is sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Symptoms are good. Definitely reassuring. I know what you mean about the bloating. Feeling the same way. I am a size 8 too but I still had a bit of tummy because I have separated stomach muscles from previous pregnancies. So yeah, now my gut is protruding more than ever.

Symtoms thus far: the back and lower abdominal pain has eased slightly today but my boobs are more sensitive. I also went to bed at 9pm yesterday which is very unusual for me. Just couldn't keep my eyes open. Increased saliva and an unusual taste in my mouth. Wouldn't describe it as metallic, just unusual... apart from that, I'm feeling pretty good! Waiting for proper ms to kick in as I find that reassuring.

Off on a dinner date with hubby now! Toodaloo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Oh my gosh nic, you are totally on my wave length! I've dont the same thing! Lol... Can't wait to see what she says!
    I just got mine back today...

Hi Nicole,
    Your reading reveals that your pregnancy has a connection to the month of November so this could work one of two ways....either you're pregnant now (from a cycle that began in October) or your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins November. I tend to feel more towards the BFP in December from a cycle that begins in November because the dates show clearer for that time frame - a baby boy is for sure shown here. The EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2012 with specific reference to the 22nd.

Will have to wait and see what happens, but a little boy would be brilliant.. I'd like a boy then a girl.. According to the due date calculator on here I would be due 23rd August 2012 if I got preg this cycle, and I sent her the email before AF showed up ..

My MIL went to a psychic after her great aunty died, and her parents, (DH's grandies, whom I never got to meet), told her that they had a little boy with them waiting for us..

it's a sign...
    Last edited by Nic86; 19-11-2011 at 16:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow nic fingers crossed for you? What was the site id like to get a prediction myself!

How are all you other lovely ladies going? Afm nothing new just constant eating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post
    Oh wow nic fingers crossed for you? What was the site id like to get a prediction myself!
    I think it was JennyRenny.com.. I just googles her name and found her website that way.. I'm hoping it comes true, I showed it to DH and he got a little excited... Especially about the baby boy part!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol nic mine said twins next year in april! Dh nearly fell on the floor! It said.conceive april, or bfp april or give birth april 2013... Boy and girl! But there is no history of twins on either side... So see what happens!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed to both of you Nic and FNT! When are you do to test again?

Edi, sounds good to me. I would rather the constant eating than the constant exhaustion. I kid you not, yesterday I felt like someone had given me a high dose sedative. I could barely keep my eyes open. Have started to make fresh vege juices to give me a boost.

PB, how is Perth going?