+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We were going to wait until december 12 to have our first scan. Is that too late? We want to be able to see the heart beat....we'll be about 9 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, its not too late at all, but they do say that the sooner you have a scan the more accurate the dates. Saying that, you already know exactly when you conceived so that shouldn't matter too much. Also, I'm pretty certain you can see a heartbeat from 7 weeks. So its really up to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohhh really? that would mean only a couple of weeks to go! Maybe I'll book it in for a bit earlier then

How are you feeling now? Has it sunk in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I look forward to hearing all your updates! You might like this website- it actually says that the heartbeat starts at 6 weeks!

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.co...-pregnant.html

Afm, have had a super-busy day so haven't really had time to process it all. Its not helped by the fact that we aren't even telling the children yet, so I have to keep it really low key. Still having the lower back cramps, so Í still check every time I go to the loo.

How about you? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exhaustion gets worse by the day! But apart from that I'm feeling good. DF has gone away for a week so I'm home alone which means less time to rest and then we're off to Perth on Saturday for 5 days so no doubt I will be completely knackered by the end of it.

Trying to figure out how to tell our parents. It will be the first grand child on both sides so we want to make it special.

Don't know if you remember, but DF agreed that if we didn't get pregnant this month he would buy my a puppy. Well, we got pregnant but turns out he really wants another puppy, and so do I, so we're going to get one when we're down in Perth! So this year we've got a new puppy, a new baby and our wedding haha all within 11 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh pb you sound like your going to have a very full on year!! How you and babylily feeling? Im bloated like crazy and exhausted. Like you though i keep running to the toilet expecting af to rock up.

Im just worried to have a scan too early. Although this time im charting properly so should know my data. When i had the mc earlier this year i thought i was at 7 weeks but was actually 5weeks 4days. Ah well im off to the doctor tm to discuss and get some bloods im so paranoid!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies! I'm just crashing your thread... Again!!!
    Congrats to all who have their BFP, so exciting!
    PB I had my dating scan at what I thought was 7+1 weeks, turns out I was only 6 +3weeks, it put me back 5 days!!! But my point here is that we could see the little heart beating even then <3. It's a truly magical experience!!
    I'm so exited for you all!
    Oh, and I still have toilet paper phobia and i'm now almost 8 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gosh, well this changes things! my gp said to wait until at least 7 weeks before even making the appointment! But I've got the referral so I might just make it for somewhere between 6 and 7 weeks, which will be in a fortnight's time eeks!

edi - so happy for you! yeh feeling good just ridiculously exhausted. Its hard to believe how something so small can be so draining. But I guess I'd better get used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, that's so exciting. Its certainly going to be a year you'll never forget! Enjoy Perth. I go a at least once a year even though I'm in Sydney. Absolutely love the place. Love Freo, love the beaches, love the markets, love the public transport system, love the pace of life, love the weather... need I go on?!
    Edi, I'm bloated too. And gassy (sorry tmi!). And crampy. And having nana naps daily, even when I dont intend to. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had a missed miscarriage in 2008. Went along for my twelve week scan only to learn that baby had died a few weeks prior (between 8 and 9 weeks), but my body failed me and did nothing to alert me. Ended up having two d&c's..
    Anyway, let's not talk about that. I will only allow myself positive thoughts here!

Cheekychook, . Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. I love your visits to our thread, you should come on over more often!

Well, I plan on doing another pregnancy test next Wednesday, then I will go in to my gp with that and do all the other stuff. Started looking for an obstetrician as I plan on going private this time.

Nic, did you end up testing again or are you still holding out for Friday? Can't wait to hear your news, I will be truly surprised if its not a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

Af showed up this morning so I'm out... Little witch lol..

I'm looking forward to hearing your pregnancy journeys PB, Edi, babylily, cheeky and to cycling with little, FNT51, MARTCC and anyone else who joins us in the next few weeks...

Good luck for when you test MMM.. for a BFP!!!

Next month will be just as special, I can feel it!!

Nic