+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Congrats Edi86! So happy to be sharing this special day with you!!!

Thanks to each and every one of you for the lovely congratulatory words and the support you have shown me over this past month. I really couldn't have picked a nicer bunch of women!

Nic, it aint over until AF rears her ugly head, and fingers crossed she wont.Maybe give it a couple more days to get that hcg level right up there...

I'm still a little shell-shocked. Can't quite believe it. As my dh put it, its still all a bit abstract until we see that little heartbeat on the screen. I am still running to the loo every now and again as I still have lower back cramping.

PB and Edi, have you girls worked out your EDD? I am predicting 23rd July for us as my cycles are longer and I ovulate later.

And all those ladies that are re-entering the ttc this month, I will be thinking of you and hoping that you all get that bfp very very soon!

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant news Edi congratulations now it's your turn Nic fingers crossed for you

What a great month for BFP's go ladies x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleyorkshirepudding For This Useful Post:

Nic86  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!!
    Babylilly congrats!!!! Awesome news!
    I have tested twice. Who was I kidding when I said I would wait a few days lol .. Last night and this morning and both negative but still no AF so I hold out hope still ..... W are going away tomorrow to Melbourne, our first plane trip with our DD who is 20 months old so that's exciting and will prob, although not likely, to keep my mind off it. Also I accidentally ate some rare meat last night for dinner and completely forgot that I could be pregnant! Now I feel guilty! haha I'm sure it's too early for that to matter but it's funny how you play mind games with yourself isn't it
    Anyway il keep you all posted of course and I really dont feel bloated or crampy like I normally do with AF approaching so it's all really confusing ATM!
    Big hugs to alL of you and keep the news coming !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats so exciting! What DPO are you?

Were due 22nd July. But dating scan in december will confirm.

Edi!! Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second everything you've said babylily everyone has been so supportive.

I've worked out my due date as 25th July so exciting but seems very surreal just keep thinking af is going to show up!

When are you going to get your first scan etc done baby lily? I don't want to go to early but im so impatient!

Good luck everyone else waiting there is still hope even with bfn its not over till the red lady sings!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh, we are all so close together!

I would like to hold off until I am 7+ weeks so another 3 weeks or so.

Now to try to menu plan for the next week. I really want to make an effort in the food department as in the past I have been quite neglectful of myself.

MMM, fxd AF stays away and you have your bfp soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am about 19 DPO ! Its now Day 33 of my cycle and I should have got AF on day 28 or 30 at the latest. Mum says it might be late coz I'm stressed about the holiday and now I have EWCM instead of AF.
    Thanks for your words of support and finger crossing for me ladies
    Big hugs and kisses to you all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too cute not to share:
    My DH has been teasing me about all the acronyms we use in this forum and txt me just before and asked " Any MNF yet? " I thought he had got it wrong and I replied "no AF yet. WHats MNF? " he has made up his own: Mother Natures Flow hahah I think he's adorable and can't wait to have another of his babies hahahaha *love*

Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM thats so cute! Lol!
    My dh says if he gives me a baby for christmas does that mean he doesn't have to buy me anything else?!
    I'm like, are you kidding?! Lol

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly Molly Mandy View Post
    I think I am about 19 DPO ! Its now Day 33 of my cycle and I should have got AF on day 28 or 30 at the latest. Mum says it might be late coz I'm stressed about the holiday and now I have EWCM instead of AF.
    Thanks for your words of support and finger crossing for me ladies
    Big hugs and kisses to you all xxxx
    I'm in the same boat as you although I O'd late this month and I'm only 13/14DPO.. Up to CD33 and my AF was due around CD28/30.. I'm still getting mucus as well.. Going to wait for a bit I think and try testing again on Friday if she hasn't shown.. Had a bit of cramping today so hopefully it's a good sign..
    and good luck for when you test..

FNT51- Got to love the way our men think lol.. Although it would be the best Christmas present!!!