+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I am... But can't be your buddy this month as hubby traveling for work!! boo :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Babylily definitely up for being cycle buddies. And Trinie - welcome! Peasmum - sorry you can't be cycling with us but hope you and your hubby get a BFP for Christmas xxx

My best friend is in labour as we speak which has made me even more determined to get knocked up lol but I know we can only do so much and the rest is up to fate so

CD6 today. Going to start OPKs probably Monday which will be CD10. We've begun our baby making! Going to try for every second day, but life often tends to get in the way, so we'll just have to see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    P tracker says 31 oct to 5th nov - the 4th being O day... Who knows though... AF came today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylily have they said anemia can make it harder to ttc??
    My iron levels are 6 I struggle to get it up & been trying for 10 months...

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - welcome! 10 months must be so exhausting for you, both physically and emotionally. Have you seen a doctor? What have they said? I'm new to the whole TTC thing (its only month 2) so can't really give you any ideas, but we're always here if you want to vent to a bunch of strangers

My bestie just had a massive 9 pound 8 baby girl. She is absolutely gorgeous and it's made me so clucky I've almost grown feathers! She was induced yesterday but the prostins didn't work so she had to have a c-section. She's pretty glad she did when she found out how big she was!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww, congrats to your bestie. I'm sure she's cuddly and gorgeous (love squishy bubs : Hopefully, it wont be long before you'll be holding your very own bub.

Marttc, I'm not sure if anaemia can affect conception, but I think you should continue to try to get up to normal levels as you will need all the iron you can get once you are preggers. Babies are like parasites and will deplete you of all your nutrients, so you need to stock up so to speak! Good luck with ttc, and hoepfully we can all have a very productive and positive month.

We too have started (even though its far too early) but a little practice never hurt anyone right?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally TMI but I had some light spotting yesterday afternoon and this morning... Should have checked my ovuplan but I'm trying to be "relaxed" this month. DH and I have DTD every night this week except last night cause he passed out tired from night shift the previous night.

I'm thinking it's way too early to be ovulation spotting, but I dont normally get spotting at all... Last time I had ovulation spotting was when I fell with DD.

Fingers crossed... This "relaxed" trying mum just wants another baby!!!

Hope you girls are having fun practicing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks blossom & babylilly - I've been to the docs and had a blood test to confirm I'm ovulating & I am, also checked for no cysts - hubby is checking this week his sperm count... The doc said a 30% of healthy couples can have nothing wrong but never conceive - this freaks me out, I'd hate to be in that 30%......
    I'm feeling positive after our holiday that we will have an early Christmas present

Thanks
    Reviews
    sign me up, I'm due to O on the 30th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

How are we all on this fine morning? Hope everyone is in good spirits and feeling very positive about their ttc efforts this month. And a big welcome to Zoo baby

I've woken up with a cough, but its not going to put a dampener on my mood. Will be giving it my best shot regardless.
    We officially started CD8 and will continue until 3 days after EWCM. I'm not using any OPKs or monitoring temps- just monitoring my CM and hoping for the best. Its worked for me before so God-willing it works again.

Hope everyone has a great week!