+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 138 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Edi and Marttc!

PB, I want to wait until Tuesday, but I dont think I will be able to wait until then. Even hubby is eager for me to test, so I may go ahead and test in the morning... saying that, the disappointment of a bfn puts a downer on my entire day. But AF has kept away thus far, so still feeling hopeful.

How are you feeling? Are you planning an early scan or will you wait? Have you decided on a hospital? Public or private? Its all so exciting now, so much planning to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you do end up testing, make sure you let us know how you go. Like you said, AF has stayed away thus far so that's a good sign!

Im feeling great. No nausea yet except for one wave of it the other day. Just exhausted! My GP has given me a referral for a dating scan, though we know the exact date of my last period. But Im happy with that - it means we get to see our apple seed sooner (apparently its currently the size of an apple seed!). Want to try to wait as long as possible so we can hear the heart beat, so maybe 8 or 9 weeks. We're 4 weeks 1 day at the moment.

Living in a small country town means I only have the choice of one public hospital unless I go back to Perth. But Im a nurse at the same hospital and know the midwives well so I'm really happy about it anyway. It's just going to be harder to keep the pregnancy a secret as they'll receive my referral before the 12 week mark. We might just have to tell everyone at about 10 weeks after the dating scan.

I really hope you get your bfp. You've been nothing but supportive throughout the whole process and I really believe you deserve it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

babylily  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news!

Was just wondering if anyone had any advice i have got THE worst acid reflux and burning and i don't know what to do to get rid of it! So much pain right now

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Edi
    Reflux is a good sign of pregnancy! Try drinking milk or eating some dry bread
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Littleyorkshirepudding I'm sorry to hear your news.. Sending big hugs

So I tested this morning, BFN, not suprising.. I have a cycle question tho.. My AF started late at night so technically the next day is CD1 isn't it? In saying that I would be CD30 atm, O'd CD18 or 19 (got +OPK on day 18 and 19 so unsure when exactly I O'd), so around 11/12DPO.. I had some cramping on my left side yesterday could it be implantaion? AF should have come by now, i bet she is just teasing me and is going to come today sometime.. Not going to test for another few days just incase the cramps yesterday were implatation..
    Good luck today babylily for your BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic, either your bub and my bub are likeminded daydreamers (aka slow implanters) or your AF and my AF are wicked sisters that like playing games with us. Predictably, I too got a bfn. Well, technically.

Let me explain. I took a test at 2am again. Woke up to do a toilet run and couldnt help myself. In my dreamy haze, I thought I saw a very faint second line. So in the morning (around 6am), I retested, thinking this time it would definitely be darker. Nothing. No hint of a second line on the 6am test. So I rechecked the 2am one. Definitely something there... so I am literally going crazy. My husband's answer to this: (said in a very nonchalant manner) "we are not buying anymore hpts for another month. Let's just let nature take its course- if you dont get your preriod, then you know you're pregnant".

Yeah right! Like I can do that! I want to know things yesterday!

So I am going to sit on my hands and avoid going to the shops for at least 24 hours. Or alternatively, I am happy to wait for you to test Nic, and we can do it at the same time! When are you planning on retesting?

Edi, I'm sorry to hear about your acid reflux hon, but like PB said, its a good sign. Here's hoping you feel better soon.

PB, thanks for a really lovely post. Glad to hear you are travelling along nicely. And I bet you are going to have the best support team when all your colleagues find out! How excitement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness i had the worst night ever last night!! Its the strangest pain bottom of oespohagous and stomach cramp so so bad vomiting bile (sorry TMI) in my haze this morning tested with opk instead of hpt dumb ***!!! So missed fmu don't know what i should do. Maybe a visit to the doctor? Af not due for another cpl days argh!!!

Hope you ladies are doing well any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic - I reckon its still too early to bow out of this month. You're only 11/12 DPO (most likely) and its common not to get a positive reading until 14DPO. Your cramping could definitely be implantation bleeding, or it could be a sign of that horrible cow turning up soon. Fingers crossed its the former!

Babylily - Thats exciting! A line at 2am could have been an actual line! Maybe your urine was at it's most concentrated then and its in its earliest stages of producing HcG. Try and hold off at least another 48 hours - apparently HcG doubles every 48 hours. What brand are you using and are they notorious for evaporation lines? Have you had any more symptoms?

Edi - Don't give up. I wouldn't go to the doctor yet. They won't give you a blood test until your period is late. Some don't even count it as late unless its been a week. So keep testing. This reflux could be a very good sign though. Do you also have a metallic taste at the back of your throat?

Lots of babydust to you all for the next couple of days. I'll be here waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pb. Yep have bad metallic taste and everything is tasting metallic is that a sign too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB, I am taking your advice and holding off until Wednesday. I''m also going to switch brands. I've been using Forlife, but will try FR next time, even if they are a little more pricey.

I am absolutely exhausted today and still getting cramping so still hopeful. CD33!

Maybe I did ovulate later- that would make me only 8dpo... hmmm.