Good luck Edi and Marttc!
PB, I want to wait until Tuesday, but I dont think I will be able to wait until then. Even hubby is eager for me to test, so I may go ahead and test in the morning... saying that, the disappointment of a bfn puts a downer on my entire day. But AF has kept away thus far, so still feeling hopeful.
How are you feeling? Are you planning an early scan or will you wait? Have you decided on a hospital? Public or private? Its all so exciting now, so much planning to do!