+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 138 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all, good to hear how your travelling nic, Fx for you!

Babylily at least technically it was sunday, I was no where near monday or tuesday! Lol!

Afm, well I'm out. Af showed good and proper. So now I'm booking into doc to find out why I'm getting sick every time I eat!

Fx for you ladies and congrats again to all the bfp! I've loved seeing them all pop up!
    Ps I will keep spying on here so I can see the rest of the bfp's come up!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was due to test Tuesday but af is early so back to cd1

Mother of two teens ttc #3 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear gorgeous ladies,

Just popped in to say I started bleeding today in the middle of my DD's 5th birthday nothing I could do about it either, but it's red red blood so I'm guessing my little bub is no more, the sad thing is if I hadn't have done a test I would just assume it was my period - oh well just not mean't to be

Here's to a sticky 8 months for the rest of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh little yorkshire I'm so sorry xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs little!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't keep away hearing everyone's news. What a miserable day for our thread. I am so sorry to hear your news Littleyorkshirepudding. I know it was still early days, but a loss is a loss... sending you big hugs.

FNT and Lib, I really thought this was going to be your month. Fingers crossed December will be it for both of you!

Nic, good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, i really thought this was your month FNT. Hoping next month you and your hubby get a lovely little Christmas present xxx

Big day tomorrow babylily, or you waiting till Tuesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so so sorry to hear!!!! Big hugs!!!!

Afm ill be testing tm af due in 3 days fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing ok

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    MARTTC welcome! I've been following your story on a couple of different threads so really really REALLY hope you get your BFP this month. Its definitely been a long road for you. Just putting it out there, I think you're a legend for trying for this long and still remaining sane

Im hooked to this thread....can't wait to see all of your results. You're all so deserving of a BFP. We've been off to a good start so hopefully we can keep the good news going
    Thanks!!
    I try tell myself a reason each month for why a bfn is a good thing... Eg: I'd love a baby around sep / oct due to weather reasons, therefore I tell myself as long as it happens by Jan feb I'll stay sane... Watch this space ~ I'll be losing it by then if it hasn't
    Fingers crossed even this will be the month but I stupidly caved today & thought 5 days out I'd test BFN so now hoping AF doesn't turn up on Friday !!! :-D

TTC since Jan 2011 *~*
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylily View Post
    Marttc, here's hoping you get that natural bfp! There are many women who are lucky enough to fal pregnant without any noticable symptoms, so it really doesn't matter that you arent experiencing very much. I have my fingers crossed for you.

How are you feeling PB? Littleyorkshirepudding? I hope you have celebratory weekends, and the ms keeps away. Still hoping that I can join you in a few days time!

Afm, I dreamt that I got a bfp. It was such an awesome dream, probably instigated by my subconscious mind because its all I've been thinking about, but it was fab nonetheless
    I refrained from testing this morning (I take my oaths to God very seriously), so less than 24 hours before I will be testing again. Have a very busy day lined up, so it shouldnt be too much of a struggle.
    Thankfully, despite having strong AF symptoms last night, its still kept away, which I'm taking as a positive sign. I just wish my throat/chest infection would go away. I hate coughing and keep trying to stop it so it wont affect conception... I know its probably silly to think like that, but I cant help it.

Well, I best be off- have about 5 washing cycles to get through!
    Thanks for the advice!
    Hoping AF stats away for you & that your cough doesn't last long.... Don't worry I think like that too haha

TTC since Jan 2011 *~*
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

babylily  (13-11-2011)