+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 138 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, so much is happening in this particular link, it's a great read! Hmm well according to iPhone app I'm due this time next week, fingers crossed AF doesn't show... Although I've been looking out for symptoms & nothing!! A fair amount of wind & a few headaches but been eating pretty bad the last two weeks too! So it's probably just that, hubby is being checked (sperm count etc) on thur but I was hoping for a BFP before we spend the money haha

TTC since Jan 2011 *~*
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC welcome! I've been following your story on a couple of different threads so really really REALLY hope you get your BFP this month. Its definitely been a long road for you. Just putting it out there, I think you're a legend for trying for this long and still remaining sane

Im hooked to this thread....can't wait to see all of your results. You're all so deserving of a BFP. We've been off to a good start so hopefully we can keep the good news going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc, here's hoping you get that natural bfp! There are many women who are lucky enough to fal pregnant without any noticable symptoms, so it really doesn't matter that you arent experiencing very much. I have my fingers crossed for you.

How are you feeling PB? Littleyorkshirepudding? I hope you have celebratory weekends, and the ms keeps away. Still hoping that I can join you in a few days time!

Afm, I dreamt that I got a bfp. It was such an awesome dream, probably instigated by my subconscious mind because its all I've been thinking about, but it was fab nonetheless
    I refrained from testing this morning (I take my oaths to God very seriously), so less than 24 hours before I will be testing again. Have a very busy day lined up, so it shouldnt be too much of a struggle.
    Thankfully, despite having strong AF symptoms last night, its still kept away, which I'm taking as a positive sign. I just wish my throat/chest infection would go away. I hate coughing and keep trying to stop it so it wont affect conception... I know its probably silly to think like that, but I cant help it.

Well, I best be off- have about 5 washing cycles to get through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!
    CD29 here and no AF as yet.. She was due yesterday, or tomorrow, I'm not too sure, just hoping she doesn't show.. Not getting heaps of symptoms, smelly gas (sorry TMI), headaches and a sore back.. Boobs aren't sore or swollen.. Going to give it until Monday and if she hasn't shown by then, I'm going to test..
    and good luck to all the other ladies waiting to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI WARNING! Ok...so... I think it's af but it keeps starting and stopping... And varying from dark brown to bright red then dark again...but not enough to fill a pad. I've read about implantation bleeding but I feel that this could be heavier... And I cracked. And tested today. Bfn. Not surprised! But still up set...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh FNT that sucks. Though I have heard that its technically not a period unless the bleeding is heavy enough that you have to use a pad or a tampon. So don't really know what yours means ... sorry!

Nic! Welcome back! Sounds like you've got a few symptoms there. I still haven't got sore or swollen boobs, just exhaustion and the occasional bought of nausea. It aint over until the lady in red shows up so

Babylily, how are you feeling today?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

babylily  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Like cr9p! Sorry to be such a sooky lala but I am so exhauted and over it today. Took the children to their school's fair and got very very sunburnt. Thought I felt slight twinges in the boobs every now and then, but it may just be in my head. Only very slight back pain and nothing else. So really dont know what's going on. If I am utd, shouldn't the symptoms be worsening? Ah well, whatever will be will be... will test tomorrow morning then again on Tuesday if the witch doesnt arrive. I am CD31 and 11dpo (or 6dpo). My cycles have been 30-32 days for the past year but the last one was 35 days. So who knows...

FNT, that sucks. Hopefully you will have some answers soon. There is nothing worse than being in limbo. Thinking of you and sending you

Nic, sounds super! I am looking forward to hearing your bfp news on Monday!

Back later when I've sorted dinner out. Toodaloo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Babylily you poor thing! If its any consolation, I still don't have sore boobs, but HPTs are getting darker by the day. And no more cramping. Just tired and a sore back, so sounds promising! Just remember, every one is different

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

babylily  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wel, its still a bfn here. DH asked me to test last night, just before midnight (so technically ALMOST Sunday). Didn't bother testing this morning. I'm just going to sit it out and wait until Tuesday which will be 14dpo.

I might just refrain from posting until then unless AF arrives, in which case I will pop on to update you.

Will still log on and check all your updates though... I can't stay away from my conception buddies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylily View Post
    I might just refrain from posting until then unless AF arrives, in which case I will pop on to update you.

Will still log on and check all your updates though... I can't stay away from my conception buddies!
    I've been doing the same thing which is why I've kinda been M.I.A for a bit.. I love hearing about everyones BFP's tho!!

Still waiting until tomorrow to test, if she doesn't show up today. DH asks me everyday if she has come yet.. On the symptom side I've been so hungry the last couple of days! Good because if I'm UTD it's a good excuse to eat, bad because if I'm not I've got to haul my butt to the gym on Tuesday lol.. I'm generally a pretty good eater so to other people my eating habits won't seem so out of place and will make being preggo easier to hide!!

to you babylily and FNT51 for BFP's very soon!!!