+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 138 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Edi, sounds promising hon. How many dpo are you?

FNT, I'm hoping we just have slow implanters and that we can get our bfp's in a few days. I tend to have longer cycles anyway, so its no real surprise I'm still getting bfns.

Trinie, congrats hon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trinnie: Congratulations!! Massive props to you and your bfp!!

Babylily: Well done on testing and thank you for letting us know how you went. Sorry it was a bfn but you're only 10DPO so still only early - littleyorkshire and I both had negatives at 10DPO. Remember, anything is possible

FNT: You're having such strong symptoms and such a strong history that I could have sworn you would come on here today with some good news. But alas, a bfn. Never mind. It doesn't mean you're not pregnant. Keep trying and hopefully November will be your month too. If it isn't, at least you had an amazing, relaxing holiday and some quality time with your partner.

Edi: CM sounds good! Im not an expert on that sort of thing but i have heard of that happening. Keep us updated. My fingers are crossed for you as well.

Another dark line this morning DF is super excited and me, well I'm feeling great!! Its like it's given me this new lease on life. Hopefully this bubba sticks around but I know with PCOS I have an increased chance of a MC.

I agree with babylily though. You ladies are all so fantastic, and have made my TWW somewhat bearable! I can't thank you enough xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im about 13-14 dpo af is due in 7days well at least that's what my chart is saying :S

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm confused and have no idea whats going on... As you know bfn this morning. Warning tmi! Signs of af when I wipe, dark brown and now lighter red, almost started crying at shopping center cause I thought it was the 8itch af but now nothing! pad is clean and it's been 4 hrs...
    So so confused!
    anyone got any ideas or advice? :'(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    FNT, it sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Yay!!! If that is the case, you should be getting a bfp in the next 24-48hrs I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In any case, I reckon you should have an early night and rest rest rest. Your body is very busy atm, and the more rest you can get the better.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylily View Post
    In any case, I reckon you should have an early night and rest rest rest. Your body is very busy atm, and the more rest you can get the better.

Good luck!
    Yea I was ment to go out for dinner, I just canceled. I walked just up the road and was exhausted! I'm about to download my tv shows and go to bed...

Thank you for making me feel beret about the bleed, I hasn't actually heard that b4 so thats good to know!
    Are you testing monday or tuesday? I have for you!
    And heres to our bfp next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree! Sounds alot like implantation bleeding maybe wait till at least Monday to test, that way the hcg levels will be high enough for a BFP xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    I agree! Sounds alot like implantation bleeding maybe wait till at least Monday to test, that way the hcg levels will be high enough for a BFP xxx
    Thanks pb, thats what I was thinking too... And af is officially due then too, so just wait it out.
    Mum was laughing at me today when I started gagging again, said it was just like her. The smell of restaurants is enough to set it off! Seriously!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling better now FNT. I have sworn to God that I won't be testing until Sunday morning, and have given my hpts to DH to hide. So no testing until at least then. If AF stays away and I still dont get a bfp, will try again on Tuesday. But I really hope I wont have to wait until then! That would be agonising!!!

I have been having AF-like cramping and a slight increase in CM but AF has kept away thus far, thank goodness. Feeling more and more positive as the hours pass. And my boobs are definitely feeling more sensitive.

Looking forward to the weekend now. Might go watch another episode of One Born Every Minute. Hope you're all having a nice Friday night.