+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 138 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG!!! PB!!!! Congratulations! my first BFP looked just like yours. Enjoy seeing them get darker every day! I think I did around 18 tests (I know, obsessive :P). I'm so happy for you! I hope it's a sticky little bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hopefull we see some more BFP's soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Just thought id stop by and show u this photo.....hope it works!!
    Xxx
    Yay PB!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats PB!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. Did another test tonight - yes, I'm an addict - and the line is almost twice as dark wooo!!! Got a doctors appointment tomorrow morning to get blood work done etc. Think I'll ask for progesterone levels as well coz of my PCOS.

Far out! Three BFPs already in this thread.

Babylily, FNT - Serious fingercrossing going on for the both of you. You've both got quite alot of very positive symptoms. Do let us know how you go!

Ive attached a photo comparing 1130am to 6pm
    http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...ssom/photo.jpg

Last edited by pilbarablossom; 11-11-2011 at 00:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're so sweet PB. Your excitement is infectious, and words beautiful. I am so happy for you. May it be a wonderful pregnancy; you will be holding your little bundle of joy in no time.

FNT, good luck with your testing today! I have a feeling it will be a bfp for you!

As for me, well I tested at 2am. I wanted to wait for fmu, but was busting to use the loo, so I did it, and it was a bfn. I am 10dpo today or 4dpo- still not sure when I ovulated exactly, so I haven't lost all hope yet, but AF could arrive anytime from today onwards. I have been going to the toilet a lot more frequently, and on top of my previous symptoms also have a lot of gas (sorry tmi), so still trying to think positive. I guess time will tell. With my last pregnancy, I kept getting bfns until 14dpo, so maybe I should wait 4 more days.... fat chance of me being that disciplined, but I will try! The only thing that's really worrying me is that my headcold seems to have turned into a full-blown throat/chest infection. I dont know how that will impact baby-making, but it can't help it! Oh well, time will tell I suppose.

I really love this thread and the lovely ladies in it.. I hope all end up with a bfp, if not this month then very very soon, and for those that have their bfp's, I wish you the very best and look forward to watching your journey (and hopefully sharing your journey) with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have had such a great start to this thread! Congrats ladies! so exciting!
    Hopefully plenty more bfp to come!

Babylily good plan on the testing later.. As the tests say, depends how high the hormone is in you as to if it will show and if you didn't show till later last time, I'm sure it will be the same this time!

Afm... *sigh* tested last night (got home at 10 pm flight was delayed about 6 hours and we were greeted by 4 fire engines with lights and all going on landing!)
    Sorry side tracked, BFN! :cry:

So yes it was night, and all that so I've done one this morning. BFN.

I'm going to wait till 15th to test again. Af will be due. Dh wil be sad.
    He started getting really excited when I got sick on the plain and wanted us to test asap! st lready I know he is keen!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been a little MIA, have been keeping up via the emails. DH and I have had a hectic few weeks with weddings (one last weekend and one today) and the associated hens/bucks nights, plus I made the wedding cake for last weekend's wedding and we had to travel and stayed 2 nights away from home.

Anyway, I thought I'd pop back on here to say... I got a BFP today. Well, it's a faint BFP, but it's there.

Good luck to everyone here who is still waiting for a BFP or AF. My AF is due tomorrow (according to my iphone app) and the line is barely there, but I remember with DD it was very faint the first time I got a BFP.

A huge congratulations to everyone who has already gotten their BFP, I'm keeping that they're all sticky ones.

Now to get our plan moving to sell our house and buy some land, no bank will want to lend to me if I'm hugely pregnant (since the loan will be 100% in my name).

for all those still waiting for BFP.

Trinie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Such exciting news, congrats ladies!
    And for the rest of us - time marches on, we'll be in the TWW again before we know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone with bfp such a fertile month!

Afm: TMI warning!!! I've had a major influx of creamy cm like to the point i thought i wet myself - did some Google research and seems like it could be another positive symptom! Thoughts? Also cervix has been super high for 5-6 days i know cervix position isnt super accurate but your opinions would be very helpful! Im going insane but don't want to poas as to avoid disappointment again!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub